Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By MissEdithKeeler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/4/01 1:41 PM
  • Number: 160614
  • Recommendations: 207
"An Embarrassment of Riches"

An embarrassment of riches. Where did this phrase come from? Certainly it greatly predates the recent times, where most folks' goal seemed to be stated in "he who dies with the most toys wins."
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/04 10:38 PM
  • Number: 545862
  • Recommendations: 182
Ok, I think I'm going to do something really stupid tomorrow.

2 years ago, I applied to law school and got in... but didn't go. I was chicken, I was worried about money.... I was 37 years old.

Fast forward 2 years later.... I'm 39
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/27/12 10:43 PM
  • Number: 869142
  • Recommendations: 133
How y'all doing? Miss me?

Thought I'd check in and let you know what's been going on with me, fill you in on some of my LBYM activities of late.

I made a decision earlier in the year to return to Memphis from Dallas. I needed to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/03 9:32 PM
  • Number: 368833
  • Recommendations: 128
If you're not a dog lover, please ignore this post.

I had to put my dog, Nick, to sleep yesterday.

He was the best, sweetest, most lovable lab mix. I got him from the Humane Society about 5 years ago, and you couldn't ask for a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/01 10:25 PM
  • Number: 173093
  • Recommendations: 121
After reading this board for awhile, I realize that highly effective LBYM-ers share many common traits. No, all highly effective LBYM-ers will not agree on whether or not you should pack your lunch everyday, or whether an SUV is a desirable vehicle,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/01 7:39 AM
  • Number: 157733
  • Recommendations: 114
I recently wrote about how I paid off all my credit cards. Well, I have been spending some (cash) money recently on my house, because I had put off a lot of things while I was in debt pay-down mode. I bought some new furniture, with cash. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/12 1:57 PM
  • Number: 40175
  • Recommendations: 111
I voted for Obama. Twice. What is it I'm supposed to be getting for free? Is there a box coming or something?

I'm a single woman, with no children. My salary is quite generous compared to the average per capita income of the US. I don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/09 8:03 AM
  • Number: 823207
  • Recommendations: 108
I was just getting ready to post a link to this article when I saw your post.

All I can say is... "Wah, wah, wah."

For the Parnells, their perception of themselves is based on the math. The value of their house is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/07 10:39 PM
  • Number: 774666
Oh and they will. Not sure what kind of business your in, but typically inter office communication with IM abbreviations should not be a problem. If your a law firm or communicating with outside customers it might be an issue depending on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/01 7:59 PM
  • Number: 145435
3. What, exactly about my attitude, IYO, stinks? The fact that I don't agree with your interpretation of scripture and actually have the gall to say so when directly confronted and questioned about my religion?

I should have known
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z