Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By StockGoddess

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/18/18 11:49 AM
  • Number: 2196600
  • Recommendations: 0
Say what you will about Catholics and their faults but who runs St Vincent stores? Homeless shelters? Homeless shelters for kids? (Covenant House). FoodForThePoor?

And I’ve yet to see a priest with an air conditioned dog house and a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/18 10:50 AM
  • Number: 5627
Suppose a friend has a million dollar plus 401k. They used to contribute $20k a year but have dropped that to &10k.

They say on days when market movements can raise or drop their account balance more in a DAY than they put in over a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/18 10:45 AM
  • Number: 2196594
  • Recommendations: 2
Medical decisions should be based on medicine, not politics.

Keep power hungry old men out of my hospital room.

What Jeb did to Terry Schaivo was unconscionable. Ditto what politicians would do to this lady.
  • Date: 2/15/18 9:39 PM
  • Number: 180722
  • Recommendations: 3
I was in Florida and saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that said, "I miss Detriot."

So, I broke the window and stole the radio and left a note that read, "I hope this helps."
  • Date: 2/15/18 9:36 PM
  • Number: 180721
  • Recommendations: 13
I sent my boyfriend a “Get Better Soon” card

He isn’t sick, I just think he can get better.
  • Date: 2/8/18 10:42 PM
  • Number: 114020
And you obviously haven’t read the thread since most of the replies have nothing to do with Trump or Nikki Haley. So much for what you imagine liberals to be talking about.

Trump did call NH a fine piece of @ but he was probably just
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/18 10:25 PM
  • Number: 65173
Here’s my movie or book

A futuristic society creates this necklace that contains what you want to experience at the moment of your death. One woman chooses a letter from a lover she never opened. An evil guy creates a hellish torture
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/18 11:29 PM
  • Number: 2195173
$20 to the first reporter to yell out “Hey Porter! Have you stopped beating your wife yet?”

<rim shot>
  • Date: 2/7/18 10:33 PM
  • Number: 113973
  • Recommendations: 1
Salaryguru is 100% right. You tell HR, they then have to talk to the harasser. If he outranks the woman he harassed he then know she outed him and his response will be to just makes her life a living hell until she has to quit. He won’t get fired
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/18 10:10 PM
  • Number: 2195164
  • Recommendations: 15
This is mild compared to what The Copeland’s have done in the past. They told people if they sent them “seed money “ that Jesus would cure their cancer. No need for chemo.

100% serious. Evil and greedy to the extreme. devout people
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z