Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By StockGoddess

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/6/15 2:16 PM
  • Number: 68775
  • Recommendations: 0
There are a bunch of them out there. Here's one.

http://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Hah! I came out Green Party too! Rigged, I tell you!
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/15 2:07 PM
  • Number: 68774
I just do bank-to-bank transfers with my sister, since it's only a few times a year. Check with your bank and see what they offer.

All you need is the routing and account number from the bottom of any check.

My bank charges $3
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/15 2:01 PM
  • Number: 68772
  • Recommendations: 3
I wonder....LWW said the folks he knew neither drank nor smoked, but...it's only been 20 years since California passed all of those liberal laws making it illegal to smoke in public buildings, and less than 10 years in some other states. There's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/15 1:37 PM
  • Number: 68771
I took that same test last election, and I also came up with Jill Stein.

Test funded by Jill Stein for president.... ;->

No, seriously post the URL and let's all take it.
  • Date: 5/4/15 1:45 PM
  • Number: 4387
I was once offered two cats and $2,000 - left in a will by a friend-of-a-friend. The cats were older and I wasn't looking to be a cat-mom at the time, so I declined, but someone had thought ahead.
  • Date: 5/4/15 1:40 PM
  • Number: 122559
We're just at the beginning of sending two off to college this coming fall. Twins. We've got the first two years' worth in the bank/529 accounts but after that? We're hoping to save fast and stay ahead of it.

If however we reach a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 1:17 PM
  • Number: 63540
  • Recommendations: 1
"Manchurian Candidate--1962, 2004. Very close to identical. Pretty much a toss-up as to which is better."

I remember back when McCain was on the ticket against Obama and some birther righties on PA were arguing that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 12:39 PM
  • Number: 68632
Bring in Donald "Bad-hair Birther" Trump while you're at it. He knows so much about business I've lost count of the number of times he's declared bankrupcy....
  • Date: 5/2/15 7:30 PM
  • Number: 1998143
  • Recommendations: 6
Did you even read it? See thing about us liberals is when we tell a story we link to coorborating evidence. Faux news says anything and everything without a single shred because their devotees never ask for any. Ditto heads. The story from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/15 9:51 AM
  • Number: 888367
Our plan is stop when the kids turn 22 which is when our 20 year term policies will expire...we will have enough to self insure.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z