Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By PeterRabit

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/29/16 5:05 PM
  • Number: 2081804
  • Recommendations: 0
>Well, Obama's justice department seems hell bent on keeping Idaho quiet. Then there's the problem Minneapolis has with its Somali community having members run off and join ISIS.

These are examples of letting immigrants break US
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 4:12 PM
  • Number: 2081792
>Do you think that immigrants should be allowed to come illegally and receive benefits?

No.

In general I'm opposed to illegal immigration. I think there should be a foolproof national ID card, and employers should face
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 3:38 PM
  • Number: 2081782
>Of course, running from a thread and asking for reinforcements is still pretty chicken.

Dope, I start a new thread when I want to talk about a subject which is distinct from the focus of the original thread. Can you see why this is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 12:19 PM
  • Number: 2081730
TheDope1> You people hate that concept. You think that new arrivals get diluted too much in the melting pot and that their contributions are swamped by it (proving you never understood the model in the first place). Instead, you libs prefer your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 11:50 AM
  • Number: 2081722
>Easy. Cologne, Germany. Canada. Sweden. Let in loads of military aged males from a culturally incompatible part of the world and let them run wild.

So in this example/hypothesis multiculturalism means allowing persons from different
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 10:53 AM
  • Number: 2081707
>How about we not sacrifice women in the name of political correctness?

Huh?

Could you give me an example of what you are talking about?

Now wait a sec. Political Correctness? Isn't that the opposite of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 10:10 AM
  • Number: 2081695
  • Date: 6/29/16 8:51 AM
  • Number: 2081681
  • Recommendations: 27
Authorities later revealed police had been called to the home about a dozen times because of domestic dispute related to the motherís mental health.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 8:16 AM
  • Number: 2081673
>We are destroying wages by rewarding companies that exploit workers and offshore jobs with tax breaks; 

As I said:

We are destroying wages in this country by exporting jobs ...

Peter
  • Date: 6/29/16 8:06 AM
  • Number: 2081672
Kurtz: I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z