Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/26/17 12:21 PM
  • Number: 2151985
  • Recommendations: 0
"And in practice you have people in science who pick and choose what fits their theory either out of their own ignorance or on purpose to defend their own misconceptions. The bigger the theory the less it fits into a nice neat little
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/17 10:50 AM
  • Number: 2151772
"Ever hear of statistical falicy? Scientists have been known to fool themselves with statistics due to lack of knowledge of probability theory and lack of standardization of their tests."

When I said engineers are often bad
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/17 1:07 PM
  • Number: 2151626
  • Recommendations: 6
Some generalities about science that may be helpful:

1) Scientists can be slow on the up-take of new science as well. Per max Planck ", ď[a] new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 12:11 PM
  • Number: 2151272
  • Recommendations: 1
"It's just as importan to me to have non-Christian presidents as female presidents. I guess djt is the first such...not exactly what I had in mind =8^0"

Generally concerning Christianity, there is a good debate going on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 9:52 PM
  • Number: 2151193
"OK, so I decided to see what he said. Sanders is stirring up trouble. I don't know what it means for the Democratic party, but it looks like we are a divided party, or at least a party with a wing that doesn't even want to be in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 8:56 PM
  • Number: 2151184
"Vetiver, which abridge the human rights of dislike groups? Including, for example, deporting people with brown skin, permitting the police to wantonly execute people with black skin long before their "crimes" ever reach a court of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 11:20 AM
  • Number: 2151030
  • Recommendations: 3
After taking over command of the entire Union Army and coming east to manage the battle in Virginia, then General Grant was deluged by comments about confederate general Lee. His response, "I'm tired of hearing about Bobby Lee.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 10:51 AM
  • Number: 2151027
  • Recommendations: 2
"President Trump managed to get elected without a popular-vote majority and without positive favorable ratings because he successfully stoked Clinton Derangement Syndrome. In retrospect, itís stunning that he managed to convince voters that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 10:11 AM
  • Number: 2151018
"Campaign finance reform.. now!"

Campaign finance reform is neither the beginning nor end of it. Half million dollar speaking fees for a 45 minute speech, cushy jobs working for the folk you used to regulate, cushy jobs for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 9:59 AM
  • Number: 2151017
"Those rules are pretty weak then... because BOTH parties have set requirements for committee members to fundraise to be on committees. So if you want to be on X committee in either party you must raise $500k or so for the national
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z