Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/21/17 2:32 PM
  • Number: 2162610
  • Recommendations: 0
"I don't disagree at all, Vetiver, but it seems the problem It's impossible to know where all the weapons are located there. Anything that's missed could end up disastrous for N. [S] Korea, if not Japan."

You
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/17 1:51 PM
  • Number: 2162588
I sort of agree with MHB. In most situations where there is no good solution, muddling through is usually the best thing until something changes on the other side. NK, however, is a situation that will only get worse as the nation gains in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/17 11:54 AM
  • Number: 2162551
  • Recommendations: 1
I used to give money to the DNC in its various forms (DSC, DCC, etc) all of the time. I stopped when it became apparent the DNC was fixing the 2016 primaries. However, I still get lots of mailings from these folk. One thing that it would be great
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/17 11:40 AM
  • Number: 2162549
"My mother lives in Georgia's 6th District. I was visiting with her when a reporter on TV asked Jon Ossoff why he didn't live in the district he wanted to represent. Ossoff replied that he wanted to live where he could "support
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/17 1:29 AM
  • Number: 2162337
  • Recommendations: 2
"It is not certain that Mr Castile would still be alive if he had followed the outlined protocol. It would have lowered his risk but not eliminated it."

In most states, if someone dies in the commission of a crime then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/17 5:57 AM
  • Number: 2162181
  • Recommendations: 37
The dead guys seems to have done all of that.

"No, he did not"

"”The National Review’s David French, for instance, once wrote that “it’s hard to recall a political movement built on more verifiable lies
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/17 12:40 AM
  • Number: 2161935
  • Recommendations: 33
1. Bobby (Howdy Doody) Jindal, actually a smart guy but doesn't thing things through.

2. Ted (please insult m wife and dad) Cruz, standing on the principal of not being a squish wile calling everyone else a squish and being the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/17 12:04 AM
  • Number: 2161933
  • Recommendations: 1
Apparently the water change in flint caused a Legionnaire's disease outbreak in which at least a dozen people died. The government of the State of Michigan knew this for at least a year before they made any public pronouncement about the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/17 11:52 PM
  • Number: 2161932
  • Recommendations: 4
Policing in the US has several layers of problems: Police harassment of minorities up to and including murder, fellow officers covering up for bad cops, prosecutors refusing to prosecute, police leadership refusing to react, and juries looking at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/17 11:41 PM
  • Number: 2161930
  • Recommendations: 5
Jury finds Minnesota officer not guilty in shooting death of Philando Castile
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/jury-finds-minnesota-off......

For your own

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z