Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/30/16 11:38 AM
  • Number: 2099225
  • Recommendations: 0
"WHERE WERE THE PA LEFTISTS, when Duke LaCrosse players were unfairly accused and judged in the Alt-Liberal media?"

The problem is that in this country, calumny is not taken very seriously. In my mind, if someone makes a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/16 3:35 PM
  • Number: 2098275
"Pictures taken of Hillary at the Kissimmes, FL rally last week suggest she is wearing a catheter bag."

Ted Kennedy was in a plane crash in 1964. He had a colostomy and wore a colostomy bag ever since. It didn't come
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/16 3:16 PM
  • Number: 2098266
As noted, I've had a few relatives in law enforcement. As is often the case with minority folk, they were encouraged to take undercover assignments and I had an uncle that spent his entire career as an undercover. Being Black and walking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/16 2:56 PM
  • Number: 2098264
  • Recommendations: 1
"I guarantee there are PLENTY of people in the US who will not vote for a woman. In fricking 2016. We live in a country of neanderthals."

A complex topic... I can recall working the weekend at a factory some time ago when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/16 11:17 AM
  • Number: 2097920
  • Recommendations: 5
"For seven miles the deaf driver evaded police. The driver's car at the scene of the shooting was damaged and the front drivers side tire was completely ripped off the hub. The cops car was smoking and the front end was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/23/16 11:22 PM
  • Number: 2097843
  • Recommendations: 7
Police in North Carolina shot and killed an unarmed deaf man that had been speeding. Maybe the guy actually did something to precipitate the shooting but if not, this won't be the first time police have shot a deaf person for failing to obey
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/22/16 12:56 AM
  • Number: 2097302
  • Recommendations: 5
" “What is BLM doing for Louisiana? "

You know, there are starving and abused children in this country. Why would anyone donate money or time to save animals? The Humane Society should stop worrying about dogs and cats
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/16 5:41 PM
  • Number: 2096372
I should add the equivocation that although a majority of White male voters still support Trump, it is not all of them. My dismay is that his support is still close to 40% of the electorate and not more like 4% which I would think of as a fringe
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/16 5:21 PM
  • Number: 2096358
"It seems like you are arguing my side of the argument ... just in order to contradict my post. "

No, I was actually agreeing with you on the point that there are now folks targeting cops for assassination.

V.
  • Date: 8/18/16 5:13 PM
  • Number: 2096353
  • Recommendations: 9
An interesting development in the Laquan McDonald shooting, but first some history. The unfortunate Mr. McDonald was some reprobate that was caught spotted tires for the entertainment value. When surrounded by police he started walking away when
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z