Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/20/17 2:14 PM
  • Number: 2139632
  • Recommendations: 3
"Samantha Power, former US ambassador to the UN, said she was heartbroken by Churkin's death and credited him with trying to help Russian-US relations."

During the Cuban Missile Crisis a Russian sub was being depth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/17 2:47 PM
  • Number: 2139297
  • Recommendations: 2
"Expect the following..."

What me worry? Trump will be the biggest blessing that progressive have ever had. In general, administrations set tones but are only able to accomplish one big thing per congressional term
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/17 11:35 PM
  • Number: 2139212
"Democrats Are Desperate for Bernie Sanders' Email List"... "As the Democratic Party struggles to regain its footing following its disastrous November election, one vestige of the 2016 campaign has taken on much
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/17 11:28 AM
  • Number: 2139028
  • Recommendations: 1
"Donald repeatedly says Hillary Clinton gave 20% or our uranium to Russia... Fake News. Utter BS."\

There actually might be some truth to that but the larger context needs to be understood. When nuclear weapons/power was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/17 10:47 AM
  • Number: 2138194
A few comments about coal:

1) Most folk know West Virginia as a mountainous and completely forested state. At one point, that part of what was then Virginia, had been 90% cleared of forests and was a vast collection of small farms. Then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/13/17 3:59 AM
  • Number: 2137885
"How many homely white girls would rather be Beautiful and Stylishly Slightly Black Actress like her? "

A few comments about what yous said and the general context of this thread.

1) Until relatively recently, in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/17 1:02 PM
  • Number: 2137425
A couple of questions that I think goes to the heart of the issue:

1) Donna Brazil got fired from CNN for handing Hillary the debate questions. Should she have also gotten fired from the DNC. (Firing her now would be largely
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/17 12:49 PM
  • Number: 2137422
  • Recommendations: 0
"Well Vev, since many liked you decided Donald Trump was the better choice for President than Hillary..."

That is exactly the problem/attitude that the DNC as a whole has. What the DNC actually did is not the problem, the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/17 10:49 PM
  • Number: 2137301
  • Recommendations: 8
As I related, I was a Bernie volunteer and there may have been as many as 10X Bernie volunteers than Clinton. In addition to the Sanders for president organization, Bernie was also endorsed and actively campaigned for by other activists
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/31/17 4:03 PM
  • Number: 2134911
  • Recommendations: 4
At the beginning of the civil war folk expected it would be over in days. William Sherman (general Sherman) said it will be a long and terrible war. Midway though the war( before Shiloh, before Gettysburg, before cold harbor, before the trench
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z