Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/9/14 12:38 AM
  • Number: 1946939
  • Recommendations: 1
"More that that even, I am concerned that the production facilities, with the help of those Ba'athists in ISIS employ, can be started back up, even if they've been shut down since the early nineties."

Making poison gas is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 12:26 AM
  • Number: 1946938
  • Recommendations: 3
Ia this the same Sarah Palin that implied we should have a nuclear war with Russia over Crimea? the lights are on but there is nobody home.

V.
  • Date: 7/6/14 11:16 PM
  • Number: 1946349
  • Recommendations: 3
"They're not being prevented from participating in Ramadan. They're being prevented from holding group prayers...where they would no doubt exchange notes and plot things against the guards."

Unless they are all being held
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 2:35 PM
  • Number: 1946276
  • Recommendations: 9
I fail to see the value in keeping gitmo detainees from participating in Ramadan anyway. I would not let them go on pilgrimages to Mecca, but let them pray their hearts out if they so choose. As to the Hobby Lobby decision, there are so many
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/14 9:38 AM
  • Number: 1945708
  • Recommendations: 0
A Technological History of the Bible

Pr-Babalonian Captivity: No Bible, no Torah, everything is word of mouth until it is finally written down while the Jews were in captivity in Babylon.
Pre-Paul: We have copies of the old
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/14 2:27 PM
  • Number: 1945281
  • Recommendations: 2
"1. No it doesn't. It means that owners of small companies don't give up their rights just because they formed a company.

In one of the supreme court civil rights cases in the 1960's, the court decided that obtaining a business
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/14 10:03 AM
  • Number: 1945216
  • Recommendations: 1
"As I understand it Hobby Lobby funds ..preconception.. birth control drugs but has...for their religious beliefs ...declined..and won..the right to not fund post conception drugs. How is this "against people"? '

For
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/14 5:23 PM
  • Number: 1945110
  • Recommendations: 0
"Bull. Ever heard the name Tip O'Neil?"

Tip was my congressman when I lived in Massachusetts. B-t-W, Nancy Pelosi was not my congressman, but I met her a few times as well while living in California

V.
  • Date: 6/30/14 5:18 PM
  • Number: 1945109
  • Recommendations: 31
In the recent Virgina governor's election, the anti-abortion republican candidate narrowly lost to the democrat. Much was made of the gender gap in that election but if you look at the interior results, the gender gap was not nearly so big as was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/14 7:23 PM
  • Number: 1944888
  • Recommendations: 5
"Hmmmm . . . While I have no doubt that there are plenty of wingnuts out there who are racist, I don't really follow the reasoning here. It seems fairly confused and rambling."

I concur, this suit seems to be nothing more
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z