Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/1/15 2:30 PM
  • Number: 1998053
  • Recommendations: 0
"I read his quote that he thought that his actions resulted in saving his life. "

Your admission of error was not wasted and I am not directly rubbing it in; but therein lies the whole problem, every time (virtually every
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/15 10:42 AM
  • Number: 1998023
"Read the whole thread."

So, if you don't mind my asking, what was your information source that someone actually shot at the cop?

V.
  • Date: 5/1/15 10:27 AM
  • Number: 1998022
"On the whole I'd rather have my husband than $4.5MM."

The details in the case sound rather screwy. Apparently the cop was sitting in his car when he shot and shot over his shoulder into the crowd that was facing away from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/15 12:18 AM
  • Number: 1998015
  • Recommendations: 28
"The officer was shooting at a man who was shooting at the officer. The woman was one of four people standing next to the shooter, who was also shot."

Not quite. The cop said that he thought that one of the people had a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/15 10:53 AM
  • Number: 1997940
  • Recommendations: 48
Under the radar, with the Baltimore situation taking up most of the air, a Chicago cop has his involuntary manslaughter charges dismissed by the judge because the prosecution failed to prove that firing over his shoulder into a crowd of people was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/28/15 12:32 PM
  • Number: 1997587
"People really need to learn their history. There was a time when police could assassinate pretty much whoever they wanted no questions asked."

As noted on other threads, the rate of police violence is not climbing, it is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/15 10:01 AM
  • Number: 1996952
  • Recommendations: 2
"If a Wall Street Banker robs people of their life savings, the bankers should end up in no better shape than the victims and their families."

There is an interesting story in the paper today regarding Deutschebank. They
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 9:27 PM
  • Number: 1996913
  • Recommendations: 1
"Are you suggesting these passages are from the Koran? They are not! "

No. What I am pointing out is that there are problematic things in the Bible every bit as egregious as what you can find in anyone else's Holy Book.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 10:52 AM
  • Number: 1996837
"When it comes to the election, we will have to make a choice between two candidates. Period. These people are all politicians, and they all have the baggage and history that comes with that career choice. So again, what is the alternative
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 10:04 AM
  • Number: 1996829
  • Recommendations: 25
On another thread, someone asked if the rate of police killing of unarmed Black men was rising or if we were just more cognizant of it. This month there have been multiple killings in the news. In addition, there was the autoworker who was merely
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z