Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/16/17 8:45 PM
  • Number: 2179295
  • Recommendations: 0
"You can posit that all you want but it is based on nothing. I know lots of gun owners but I don’t know any that would want any of those limits."

Most of the gun owners I know are either hunters. Please give a quick
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 12:22 PM
  • Number: 2179176
  • Recommendations: 1
"Anti-gun?.. Don't buy one."

I am not anti-gun. There are lots of reasons why someone would want to own a gun:

o Some folk hunt for sport. Some folk hunt because the meat the kill is a significant part of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 11:48 AM
  • Number: 2179168
  • Recommendations: 14
On Aug 17 the Virgo interferomoeter in Italy detected the merger of two neutron stars. Milliseconds later the same event was detected by interferometers in Louisiana and Washington State. Within minutes to hours half of the major telescopes on and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/17 10:00 PM
  • Number: 2179003
  • Recommendations: 11
"Consider the recent survey showing that just 3 percent of adults own half of America’s guns, with the Washington Post reporting that those individuals “own, on average, 17 guns apiece.” Another 19 percent of Americans own the other half of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/17 12:42 PM
  • Number: 2178843
  • Recommendations: 2
A decade ago a White liberal was elected to congress for a Black district and he said that he looked forward to being the first White member of the Black Caucus. Of course the Black caucus said no. To me, this indicated that the Black caucus was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/17 12:18 AM
  • Number: 2178297
My high school football coach used to play cornerback for the Bengals. He got bounced out of the NFL when he got his knee torn up. However, torn up knee and all, he could still run backwards faster than I could run forwards. Of course, keeping
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/17 11:57 AM
  • Number: 2178159
"I'm done with this thread. You win. Bernie's feces don't smell and never did."

The least resort of defending the nonsensical?

"We should have him appointed God."

To be sure,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/17 9:24 PM
  • Number: 2178081
"But it's still Bernie's fault HRC lost?"

"It's a significant, if not the major factor, yes."

And what is the major factor? And, if the major factor is the the Russians telling us
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/17 9:36 AM
  • Number: 2177962
So it seems that only 12% of Bernie voters voted for Trump but 24% of HRC 2008 voters voted for McCain but Obama still won. That says nothing to you?

"Nothing.... Ken"

But it's still Bernie's fault

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/17 9:32 AM
  • Number: 2177960
" Bernie (and the Bernie-istas he failed to squelch who spent considerable public time denigrating Hillary for every perceived imperfection or slight, rather than devote that energy to knocking down DJT, on every outlet that would let
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z