Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/22/17 12:55 AM
  • Number: 2132085
  • Recommendations: 0
In my list of possible women candidates for 2020, I left out Tulsi Gabbard. Major (she is still in the military) Gabbard did service in Iraq and is a favorite of the Bernie folk as she resigned as vice-chair of the DNC to support Bernie for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/17 12:10 AM
  • Number: 2132082
A couple of more comments regarding the foregoing. I think if HRC had picked Julian Castro as her VP instead of Tim Kaine she would have won easily. Of all the democratic constituencies, Hispanics have gotten the least out of the Obama
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/17 10:54 PM
  • Number: 2132076
"Vetiver, my apologies. I was unnecessarily rude."

I understand everyone being emotional about it.

V.
  • Date: 1/21/17 12:34 AM
  • Number: 2131750
"As I have already expressed, and is not reflected in your poll (limited number of choices, obviously), the biggest reasons are people like you dissing her, 30 years of right-wing faux investigations, FBI and Russian interventions."
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 8:04 PM
  • Number: 2131703
"It's supposed Democrats like you that are in no small part responsible for trump as president."

I gave money to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign (DSC), the Democratic Congressional Campaign (DCC), to local democratic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 4:00 PM
  • Number: 2131584
With the election being decide by fewer than 200K votes across 3 states, one could rightly point to any number of factors and say that was decisive. Yes the Russian email hacking did tip the election. Yes the FBI intervention did tip the election.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 3:09 PM
  • Number: 2131560
  • Recommendations: 1
In 2000, Alabama voted to repeal its anti-miscegenation law barring inter-racial marriage. The vote was 60/40 to repeal. Good news, but if you think of it, as of 17 years ago, 40% of the state of Alabama still thought it was the government's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 2:51 PM
  • Number: 2131539
  • Recommendations: 1
"My biggest concern about Trump is his stated desire to "to play the nuclear card" coupled with his unstable thin-skinned knee-jerk reactions while having unfettered access to nuclear codes. We can survive the other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 2:40 PM
  • Number: 2131526
  • Recommendations: 2
"My only consolation is that this will bite a majority of trump voters good & hard, like they deserve."

Actually, that is part of my dream scenario... Trump does exactly what he says he will do, the economy tanks and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 12:53 PM
  • Number: 2131483
  • Recommendations: 49
There is a very long list reservations folk have about Comrade Trump; I won't detail them here. but here are my top 3:

1) The most important thing for any democratically elected leader to do is leave office when their time is up.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z