Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/27/15 2:07 PM
  • Number: 2015013
  • Recommendations: 28
The root cause of the bloodshed is not guns, its money. Generally, as much as any law, corporate America restrains itself in accordance with the liability it incurs with certain business practices. However, in the past decade or so, business has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/15 12:08 PM
  • Number: 2014528
  • Recommendations: 1
"When was that lump of cells not a human being? "

As I said in the post, someone with no brain function is dead... post living... every cell in their body may not immediately be dead; but, as a person, they are. A
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/15 2:19 AM
  • Number: 2014470
  • Recommendations: 0
Both sides in the abortion debate seem determined to avoid discussing the real issue... when does a lump of cells become a human being. The "Pro-life" says that human life begins at conception... it doe not nor does the Bible say so. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/15 1:30 AM
  • Number: 2014468
"You have ,b>all decided she is a force of good, and no matter what she does, has done, or says you will not budge an inch or take a serious look at the problem "

You are not up on your talking points. Per the latest
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/22/15 11:21 PM
  • Number: 2014219
"1. Singing "Baa, Baa Black Sheep"
Interesting that this seems to be a problem in England and Australia. Lots of things are insulting (or racist) in one culture but not in another. Rather than scouring the world for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/15 5:27 PM
  • Number: 2013740
"I don't care much about the company's performance, as this would be due to numerous factors of which many were out of the CEO's hands."

As I note elsewhere, HP's stock rose 10% the day she was fired.

"More
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/15 2:43 PM
  • Number: 2013701
"..... you're white."

Some time ago, I was the VP of the Black employees organization of a fortune 500. One of the hardest parts of that job was keeping the White spouses of some of the Black employees in check, keeping
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/15 2:10 PM
  • Number: 2013693
  • Recommendations: 2
I have my concerns about "Black Lives Matter" as well. Police violence against Black folk is certainly a problem, a civil rights issue; but I fail to see the reason for forming a separate civil rights structure around a single issue. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/15 1:40 PM
  • Number: 2013686
HP stock rose 10% the day Fiorina got the boot.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/09/technology/hp_fiorina/

V.
  • Date: 8/18/15 12:04 PM
  • Number: 2013495
In 2008, after every clown in the clown car had his turn at the wheel, the republicans finally decided on the lone adult in the crowd... Romney. Romney being the lone adult as Tim Pawlenty could not figure out that he should just wait his turn. This
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z