Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/25/16 7:48 PM
  • Number: 2088440
  • Recommendations: 2
"Although often voting with Democrats, he has previously been careful to correct any perceptions that he was one. " Bernie has a lifetime 95% score on crucial progressive votes, by contrast, Tim Kaine has a 70% score. who is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 7:24 PM
  • Number: 2088432
  • Recommendations: 0
"Do folks who don't believe this was an accident think this cop just wanted to shoot a guy on purpose and chose this guy after all his years on the force? ? "

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 2:00 PM
  • Number: 2088293
"I'm not all that comfortable with the notion that they were obligated to give unbiased, equal attention to both candidates in the first place."

1) As to Bernie not being a democrat, was he not part of the 60 seat
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 11:53 AM
  • Number: 2088211
The first projection TV was the Klaus Videobeam (invented by Henry Klaus of KLH fame). It took the image from a single, very bright CRT and projected it on to a specially coated and curved screen. The image was sort of dim, you had to watch it in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 12:32 AM
  • Number: 2088103
"He's simply saying that Bernie shouldn't use his time to repeat allegations that may or may not be proven true. Particularly when it appears that they had no bearing on outcome."

A couple of things; first, Donna
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 9:21 AM
  • Number: 2087860
  • Recommendations: 1
"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." Max Planck

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 9:01 AM
  • Number: 2087858
  • Recommendations: 5
"That has nothing to do with why they handcuffed him. Keep up with the story. "

Well the cop that did the shooting and his supervisor have gone from paid administrative leave to suspended without pay for falsifying their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 11:24 PM
  • Number: 2087845
  • Recommendations: 1
"According to the shooter, he mistakenly shot the man. His intention was to protect the man who was shot and wounded."

That is why they handcuffed him after they shot him and left him bleeding out, laying on the concrete
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 11:19 PM
  • Number: 2087843
"We should not pass judgement on anything based upon Facebook video..."

That's right. If the video contradicts the police report then the video should be disregarded.

V.
  • Date: 7/23/16 11:02 PM
  • Number: 2087841
"Do you lead your life based on movies and their quotes? "

Although it was just a movie, many of the characters in it were patterned after real people. Strangelove, himself, was Edward Teller.

V.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z