Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By Vetiver

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/5/11 11:00 PM
  • Number: 1661769
  • Recommendations: 174
My father fought in the Korean War. Everyone my father knew in the war died in the war; killed at pork chop hill. My father's promotion, as a Black person to corporal, was significant enough, at the time, to be noted in several books because the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/7/08 5:31 PM
  • Number: 1259643
  • Recommendations: 107
I used to live in upstate New York. My office was a short walk from Margaret Sanger's house (who was an advocate of birth control in the early 1900's). My secretary lived in Tom Watson Sr's old house (in addition to creating IBM, he created it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/09 2:19 AM
  • Number: 1352170
  • Recommendations: 99
In addition to the sloppy delivery, Jindal made three critical mistakes.

1) The Maglev to Disneyland story was made up. We've just had on prez who's main talent was lying.

2) The sheriff/Katrina story seems to have been made up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/09 1:15 PM
  • Number: 1438726
  • Recommendations: 95
"I agree with Joe Wilson. Obama lies. All the time."

So, this Joe Wilson guy is a former aide to Strom Thurmond. After Thurmond died and it turned out that he had a Black daughter, Joe Wilson criticized the daughter for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/08 12:23 PM
  • Number: 1270264
  • Recommendations: 95
In the scheme of things, this is a small point, but one of the things that I look forward to his having a president that is not an embarrassment to the nation. Seeing W. on stage always hearts, his lack of command of English, his smirking self
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/12 12:37 PM
  • Number: 1833751
  • Recommendations: 94
"Democrats are experts at buying/bribing votes to lock up a base, give them this, give them that, promise them this, promise them that for their vote. "

You know, the state with the highest percentage of Black folk is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/12 3:00 PM
  • Number: 1762672
"We've seen a half dozen photos of Martin as a clean cut smiling youth, but we only see one mug shot photo of Zimmermann where he looks rough/mean."

Zimmerman has a mug shot, the kid does not because he never assaulted a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/11 7:58 PM
  • Number: 1664274
Newt Gingrich was on meet the Press today, explaining why a man on his third marriage, married to his former mistress, exemplifies Christian values. He also explained why calling Obama the "Food Stamp" president wasn't a racial reference.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/03 2:35 PM
  • Number: 275465
  • Recommendations: 92
Say what you will about Bill Clinton; he lifted himself from some Arkansas trailor park (or the equivalent) to become president of the US. He is obviously smart and obviously had to work to get where he got. Contrast that with George W. Bush, who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/04 4:50 PM
  • Number: 489185
  • Recommendations: 91
A million years ago, when Reagan was president, a 3rd grade class from somewhere wrote to him to ask his faorite food and the recipie. The got a letter back, saying it was lobster thermadore, or whatever it was he used to eat all the time at that
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z