Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/20/18 10:33 AM
  • Number: 10244
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Fellow Fools,

Intuitive Surgical reported earnings yesterday after the market close. Here's a brief rundown of the results:

- Revenue of $909.3 million, up 20% year over year (YOY), analysts were expecting $876
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 4:28 PM
  • Number: 39631
  • Recommendations: 13
Hi Fellow Fools,

Just wanted to mention, before the wailing and gnashing of teeth begins, remember that Netflix has gained more than 100% so far this year.

Just sayin...

Danny
Long NFLX
  • Date: 7/15/18 3:05 PM
  • Number: 12744
  • Recommendations: 2
DIS is the wrong platform reaching the wrong demographic for Twitch users.

Duuude,

The majority of the "existing" demographic for esports -- but this move could expand the existing demographic. It also makes it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/18 11:29 PM
  • Number: 12716
  • Recommendations: 4
Hey Duuude,

While your points are all valid, I think the enthusiasm is justified, as it is bringing esports into the mainstream. That visibility alone should open up additional opportunities. I think the bump today was more because this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/18 11:25 PM
  • Number: 1802
  • Recommendations: 12
Hi Starrob,

There are so many ways for MELI to succeed -- payments, working capital loans to businesses (that it vets with AI) and collects a percentage directly from the payments it processes, advertising. I think payments is the crown
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/18 7:28 PM
  • Number: 1800
  • Recommendations: 20
Hey Fellow Fools,

You can listen first hand to MercadoLibre founder and CEO Marcos Galperin in a short 7 minute interview on Bloomberg. It's the closest thing to an elevator speech about why you should invest in the company. It also
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/18 12:28 PM
  • Number: 12711
  • Recommendations: 22
Hi Fellow Fools,

This potentially game-changing announcement by ATVI and ESPN:

Activision Blizzard Inc signed a multi-year agreement with ESPN and Disney XD on Wednesday for live coverage of its Overwatch e-sports videogame
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/18 7:06 PM
  • Number: 39560
  • Recommendations: 9
Hey Fellow Fools,

Here's a primer for a week from Monday:

Shares have more than doubled since the beginning of the year, while the broader market, as represented by the S&P 500, has returned a paltry 2%. Netflix has been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/5/18 11:25 PM
  • Number: 46678
  • Recommendations: 1
Not according to NVIDIA:

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2018/06/29/fast-and-driverless...

Danny
Long NVDA
Not on the SA team
  • Date: 6/10/18 6:33 PM
  • Number: 1783
  • Recommendations: 35
Hi Fellow Fools,

MELI has continued falling since the last posting of THE CHART, so I wanted to get this posted. The recent drop of over 43% since its recent highs is based on fears of Amazon's recent more aggressive push
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z