Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/27/15 2:27 PM
  • Number: 10378
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Fellow Fools,

As one of both Odyssey's and RB's sleepiest picks, IMAX doesn't seem to get a lot of love. For those that do not have a position, I would point out that this 3x Odyssey pick and 2x RB pick has beaten the market by a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/15 2:01 PM
  • Number: 1463
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fellow Fools,

In keeping with the new Ticker Guide 2.0 program, this is the inaugural FAQ for Imax (IMAX). This is essentially a primer for anyone evaluating IMAX for a position in their portfolio, or some of us that have been here for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/15 11:44 AM
  • Number: 272
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi huddaman,

I agree with your proposition that buy and hold does not work all the time. I would also submit several other points:

- barely two years into the initial investment may not be a meaningful timeframe to support such a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/15 11:32 AM
  • Number: 1033
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's a summary of TMFPencils belated take on MELI's 1Q earnings and a link to his full report:

- Free Cash Flow is Rising

- Ecosystem is Flourishing

- MELI's official stores are attracting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/15 10:30 PM
  • Number: 30380
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm not so sure I'd think of it as an error, per se

Hi n8,

I didn't see it as an error, so much as an opportunity to update the input. I thought if I updated the total addressable market (according to both fixed and mobile
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/15 5:11 PM
  • Number: 17361
It appears that the report to which you are referring is not a Stock Advisor special report. I found that report over at the Rule Breakers service. You will not find it here.

Danny
  • Date: 5/26/15 4:19 PM
  • Number: 30378
  • Recommendations: 11
Hi Fellow Fools,

I was looking back at some old posts on this board. I was originally looking for the penetrations levels in the Bay area before NFLX stopped reporting it (for the record, the last number I could find was 27%).

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/15 1:33 PM
  • Number: 30376
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Fellow Fools,

I liked this bit:

sees Netflix as an exciting new model for producing and distributing documentaries. “Studios are making very particular kinds of movies. There are a couple of genres that work for them, a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/15 10:59 AM
  • Number: 5372
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi jdnich32702j,

The answer to your question depends a great deal on you and your broker.

Each broker will have its own standard operating procedure and most default to "first in, first out", meaning that your oldest
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/15 10:45 AM
  • Number: 17348
Hi BD,

Happy Birthday and you fish whenever you feel the need!

Danny
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z