Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/22/18 11:55 AM
  • Number: 2390
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi tj,

It's important to put this into perspective.

First, in July of last year, Hasbro was hitting all-time highs. This after a five year run, gaining over 241%.

Since hitting those highs, two things have happened to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 11:25 PM
  • Number: 1232
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's a little primer for next week's HAS earnings report.

The bankruptcy filing in September by toy retailer Toys R Us had already taken a toll on toy sales during the holiday season, and many toy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 11:25 PM
  • Number: 2386
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's a little primer for next week's HAS earnings report.

The bankruptcy filing in September by toy retailer Toys R Us had already taken a toll on toy sales during the holiday season, and many toy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 12:16 PM
  • Number: 10203
  • Recommendations: 14
Hi Fellow Fools,

I see that Steve has already covered the conference call, so here are the basic numbers of interest to investors:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 11:05 AM
  • Number: 1585
  • Recommendations: 32
Hi Fellow Fools,

As MELI has fallen since the last posting of THE CHART, so I wanted to get this posted. The recent drop of over 20% is based on fears of Amazon's recent more aggressive push into Latin America.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 11:05 AM
  • Number: 150
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Fellow Fools,

As MELI has fallen since the last posting of THE CHART, so I wanted to get this posted. The recent drop of over 20% is based on fears of Amazon's recent more aggressive push into Latin America.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 12:23 PM
  • Number: 158
Hi Fellow Fools,

Netflix's closely followed financial release will be happening on Monday. Here's what to look for:

For the first quarter, Netflix management said it anticipates global net adds of 6.35 million, up 28%
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 12:22 PM
  • Number: 38819
  • Recommendations: 10
Hi Fellow Fools,

Netflix's closely followed financial release will be happening on Monday. Here's what to look for:

For the first quarter, Netflix management said it anticipates global net adds of 6.35 million, up 28%
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 12:21 PM
  • Number: 18610
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/3/18 2:28 PM
  • Number: 1634
Hi Fellow Fools,

IMAX is up big on a combination of things. Losses related to market malaise have given way to overall market gains today. Company specific news is that IMAX signed a 30-theater agreement with Guangzhou JinYi Media
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z