Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/20/17 4:07 PM
  • Number: 24
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Fellow Fools,

I wrote up my take on ISRG's earnings in an article that was just published and the link is provided below. In my opinion, this was another solid quarter. There remain catalysts for growth in general surgery procedures
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 4:06 PM
  • Number: 1609
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Fellow Fools,

I wrote up my take on ISRG's earnings in an article that was just published. In my opinion, this was another solid quarter. There remain catalysts in growth in general surgery procedures in the US and urologic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/17 4:05 PM
  • Number: 10166
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Fellow Fools,

I wrote up my take on ISRG's earnings in an article that was just published. In my opinion, this was another solid quarter. There remain catalysts in growth in general surgery procedures in the US and urologic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 1:24 PM
  • Number: 59135
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Fellow Fools,

The Pixel 2 got a great reception, but the Pixel Buds were the real star:

When Google, a division of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG), had its big product reveal earlier this month, the star of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 1:23 PM
  • Number: 208129
Hi Fellow Fools,

When Google, a division of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG), had its big product reveal earlier this month, the star of the
(Continued...)
  • Number: 40
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Number: 5286
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/17 9:41 AM
  • Number: 18537
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's my take on NFLX earnings, which were great -- although not the blowout we saw last quarter:

Video-streaming pioneer Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) has made a habit of blowing past its internal forecasts
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/17 9:38 AM
  • Number: 37422
  • Recommendations: 13
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's my take on NFLX earnings, which were great -- although not the blowout we saw last quarter:

Video-streaming pioneer Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) has made a habit of blowing past its internal forecasts
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 8:12 PM
  • Number: 37420
Hi John,

Thanks for posting that. I was at Fool HQ for a writer's conference and just getting back this weekend. That podcast was great fun for me -- Netflix bull that I am :)

Danny
Long NFLX
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z