Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/29/17 8:49 PM
  • Number: 11432
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fellow Fools,

The gaming chips and autonomous driving get all the attention, but NVIDIA is doing so much more:

NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) gets some of that press, and much is centered on the company's progress and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/17 3:54 PM
  • Number: 36370
  • Recommendations: 25
Hi Fellow Fools,

I thought I would take a minute to update you on my personal situation.

As many of you may recall, our journey began in March of last year when I lost my controller position of 6 ½ years due to a corporate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/17 3:54 PM
  • Number: 1251
  • Recommendations: 15
Hi Fellow Fools,

I thought I would take a minute to update you on my personal situation.

As many of you may recall, our journey began in March of last year when I lost my controller position of 6 ½ years due to a corporate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/28/17 3:24 PM
  • Number: 1250
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi plumbob13,

That's a fair question, but one that should be given some context. It didn't stay up 6% after the market opened. After hours trading is extremely thin and wide swings are possible with very little activity.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/17 4:18 PM
  • Number: 1245
  • Recommendations: 3
I been sayin that for years. Glad David G agrees :)

Danny
Looooong MELI
  • Date: 4/24/17 3:39 PM
  • Number: 5019
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Fellow Fools,

With Big Tech entering the fray, they may be able to accomplish things that the medical community could not:

And just when you thought there are no frontiers left for the digital diva to conquer, Amazon
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/17 3:39 PM
  • Number: 1043
Hi Fellow Fools,

With Big Tech entering the fray, they may be able to accomplish things that the medical community could not:

And just when you thought there are no frontiers left for the digital diva to conquer, Amazon
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/17 3:38 PM
  • Number: 9622
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/17 3:38 PM
  • Number: 207744
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/17 3:37 PM
  • Number: 58992
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z