Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By dvena

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/26/13 12:19 AM
  • Number: 22751
  • Recommendations: 138
Hi Fellow Fools,

There have been quite a few posts lately due to run ups in several well followed stocks (DDD, NFLX, SSYS are just three examples). Most of these posts ask the same question in oh so many ways: Should I sell after the run
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/10 11:44 AM
  • Number: 8147
  • Recommendations: 83
Dear David and Fellow Fools All,

Presuming that the market holds the price of NFLX above 171.00 at the close, I will have acheived the first 10-bagger of my just over three year investing career. I first invested in NFLX on 8/28/07 as my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/14 4:40 PM
  • Number: 27591
  • Recommendations: 79
Hi Fellow Fools,

I was doing a little analysis of my portfolio as I try to do annually. I track every stock purchase (and sale) I make in a spreadsheet by date, number of shares, price per share, fees, current price, and percentage
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/13 3:51 PM
  • Number: 24030
  • Recommendations: 78
Hi Fellow Fools,

This is a repost (and rework) of a previous post, that seems extremely relevant in light of recent price movements.

There have been quite a few posts lately due to run ups in several well followed stocks (TSLA,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/13/12 11:39 PM
  • Number: 19190
  • Recommendations: 77
Hi Fellow Fools,

I get that a lot of folks don’t get NFLX as an investment. At first glance, many times it will appear black and white. I think this is more prevalent for those that bought NFLX shortly before the events of last year.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/13 4:25 PM
  • Number: 25199
  • Recommendations: 67
Hi Fellow Fools,

Now that today is officially in the books, I am pleased to announce that I have achieved my 3rd ever Day of Surpassion. Some of what is posted here follows the template from previous posts on the subject.

From the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/31/12 7:11 PM
  • Number: 18438
  • Recommendations: 66
Hi Fellow Fools,

I was doing a little analysis of my portfolio as I try to do annually. I track every stock purchase (and sale) I make in a spreadsheet by date, number of shares, price per share, fees, current price, and percentage increase
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/12 5:38 PM
  • Number: 8667
  • Recommendations: 61
Hi Fellow Fools,

I have been away from the boards and imagine my surprise to come back to find blood in the water and sharks circling one of my favorite stocks.

There are a number of things that I will point out, as I have been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/13 12:23 PM
  • Number: 22442
  • Recommendations: 56
Hi Fellow Fools,

I was doing a little analysis of my portfolio as I try to do annually. Since NFLX was my first SA stock purchase, I historically post this here. I track every stock purchase (and sale) I make in a spreadsheet by date,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/14 3:53 PM
  • Number: 27905
  • Recommendations: 50
Hi Fellow Fools,

I don’t know when my “Fooliversary” is officially, but I have always considered the beginning of my Foolishness to be August 28th, for it was on that day, back in 2007, that I made my first Stock Advisor purchases. These
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z