Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By bufftrainer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/2/15 9:01 PM
  • Number: 2016083
  • Recommendations: 1
If the First Amendment should permit public employees to refuse to do their jobs based on "sincerely felt religious beliefs" can Quakers refuse to issue gun permits?
  • Date: 9/2/15 6:17 PM
  • Number: 2016057
  • Recommendations: 4
I expect that the Party First! crowd is atypically sincere when issuing this particular whine. People whose only value is partisanship make no distinction between public safety and politics. When they hear people call for less blood in the streets,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/15 8:39 PM
  • Number: 2015860
  • Recommendations: 53
You've got a perfect record dope. Every time you discover some crime of the century it turns out to be someone farted. The pathetic thing here is that you're not enough in touch with reality to be embarrassed. I guess that explains the "always
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/15 3:27 AM
  • Number: 2015546
:-)
Sociopathic simpletons who don't like people objecting that the US leads the world in gun murders should stop opposing checks to prevent other simpletons and sociopaths from getting guns. Of course, being simpletons and sociopaths they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/15 7:54 AM
  • Number: 2015381
  • Recommendations: 0
Isn't this what dummies call "standing in the blood"?
  • Date: 8/27/15 9:12 AM
  • Number: 2014918
  • Recommendations: 67
Yeah, advocating a change in policy because current firearm ownership policies cost thousands of lives is repulsively immoral, while baying at the moon and belching a load of sh1t about Clinton when four men died following Republican cuts to State's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/15 12:52 AM
  • Number: 2014899
That'll make it easier for the right to round up illegals, citizens with accents, people with funny names, people who pray funny, that sort. They want their country back!
  • Date: 8/26/15 11:29 PM
  • Number: 2014892
  • Recommendations: 9
“Get out of my country. Get out–”
“This is my country — I’m a U.S. citizen too,” Ramos quipped.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/15 4:42 AM
  • Number: 2014678
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're busted and going personal as always. yeah, I'm older than you. Good. Now tell us, what about Jorge made you co fuse him with an illegal? Keep digging.
  • Date: 8/26/15 3:03 AM
  • Number: 2014675
Uh uh. Not about me. Why did you think of another guy who's illegal? Easy question. You know the answer because it's not about me, it's about you. It was you who confused him with an illegal guy. Why?
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z