Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By bufftrainer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/12/08 9:01 PM
  • Number: 1309144
  • Recommendations: 132
The anti-intellectual spirit of modern reactionaries is the root of their opposition to fundamental American principles enshrined in the Constitution. It is often said that the US was the only country founded on ideas, and no one brighter than Rush
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/08 11:45 PM
  • Number: 1295927
  • Recommendations: 111
It's been posted so many times in so many ways, but let's use this one:

they've been actively labeling any and everything as racist. It's disgusting, but that's our new kind of politics in action.

Not just racist, but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/05 6:01 AM
  • Number: 849970
  • Recommendations: 109
<There is something truely revolting about hearing lefties talk about military service, duty, and honor. I'm surprised that thier keyboards don't burst into flame as they write that sort of copy.>

Wanna compare service records tough
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/09 6:13 AM
  • Number: 1450333
  • Recommendations: 104
Ah, he failed to get the Olympics! The incompetence! The humiliation! The world sees TOTUS for what he is!

Uhm, maybe not. Already we see the partisan hacks who were high-fiving the nation's loss of the Olympics and declaring "The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/05 5:56 AM
  • Number: 843699
  • Recommendations: 100
"I am embarrased that you are an American too."

If he posted incessantly that Americans are uneducated fools and their culture stinks, then would he be a good American? If he constantly agitated for war but refused to participate in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/05 11:27 AM
  • Number: 746653
  • Recommendations: 99
Medical examiner's press conference on MSNBC

Findings "consistent with persistent vegetative state given no evidence whatever of higher brain function", no overt trauma at time of injury, no strangulation; cause of respiration loss
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/2/12 4:25 PM
  • Number: 1820229
  • Recommendations: 98
I just watched on TV as Ryan was asked if the 47% might be assessed a modest fee as a minimum income tax so that they might have an interest in American government (because apparently vets, the disabled and SS recipients don't). His
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/12 8:10 PM
  • Number: 1739128
  • Recommendations: 96
At a Rick Santorum town hall meeting in Lady Lake, Florida moments ago, a woman stood up to declare that she doesn’t like to refer to “President Obama as president because, legally, he is not.” While the audience gasped and clapped at the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/06 10:16 AM
  • Number: 955646
  • Recommendations: 93
<We are supposed to be the good guys.>

I remember a time when we were. My father taught me as a little boy that we behaved better than our adversaries, which was why our system was worth dying for. Our enemies have almost always
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/11 7:05 AM
  • Number: 1669269
  • Recommendations: 92
the higher earner was paying 10x more in taxes and was receiving the same services from government

No matter how much you guys chant this falsehood it will never be true. A restaurant owner makes more use of highways and bridges
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z