Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/23/17 4:06 PM
  • Number: 109322
  • Recommendations: 1
You said it for me. It will only be a problem if a few more "I am not a witch" candidates get nominated.

The other problem is the "No True Conservative" issue. Similar to the "No True Scotsman"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/17 2:39 PM
  • Number: 525223
  • Recommendations: 2
Suppose it never comes out of the corporation? (See: Apple cash hoard.) Suppose I'm a doctor and my corporation is, uh, me. Now the corporation makes me drive a fancy new Mercedes instead of a Buick. It buys a boat because you never know when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/17 8:42 PM
  • Number: 109280
  • Recommendations: 9
I'v heard this happy talk before. I prefer to deal with reality. The Democrats have not shown the slightest ability to function.

For now, they don't have to. The Republicans control both houses and the executive branch.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/17 8:31 PM
  • Number: 109278
  • Recommendations: 11
Senate failed to confirm the nominee of your hero?

No, the Senate failed to provide advice and consent.

This is just another example of how much you Republicans hate the Constitution and all it stand for.

You
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/17 8:22 PM
  • Number: 525185
  • Recommendations: 16
He wants zero corporate taxes. Think of the bureaucratic garbage that would end. Raise capital gains taxes.

Didn't see Stein, but that is my opinion as well. Corporate taxes are just an indirect tax on the shareholders. So
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/17 4:19 PM
  • Number: 109256
  • Recommendations: 5
This week's Cook's Political report shows that Trump is starting to do real damage to Senate Republican's hopes of maintaining control of Senate.

The senate map is very favorable for Republicans this year, but Trump's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/17 4:13 PM
  • Number: 109253
  • Recommendations: 14
The constitution requires that judges be nominated by the President and receive confirmation by the US Senate. The appointment of Neil Gorsuch is that latest example of the process, which has been going on for more than 200 years
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/17 5:55 PM
  • Number: 525118
  • Recommendations: 17
Millenials are flocking to paid, legacy news sources. Interestingly, this includes print:

Since November's election, the New Yorker, for instance, has seen its number of new millennial subscribers more than double from over the same
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/17 2:14 PM
  • Number: 109145
  • Recommendations: 2
A HUGE expense for docs in the US is malpractice insurance. At least some of their generous earnings go towards that, making their "take-home" not as generous as it first seems to be.

My professional liability insurance
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 8:06 PM
  • Number: 525024
  • Recommendations: 0
"The market will continue to climb on the possibility of corporate tax reform. However, if Congress actually passes any sort of business-friendly tax reform, the market will immediately realize that the economy will overheat - and that the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z