Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/26/17 12:19 AM
  • Number: 515680
  • Recommendations: 3
Then I'd grab the highest-yield 5-star fund. NWQAX.

NWQAX and HWIAX have front loads of 4.75. You'll never recover from a hit like that. I'd run screaming.

I understand the desire for yield. It is cold hard
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/17 11:08 PM
  • Number: 101682
  • Recommendations: 0
You may recall that I have repeatedly suggested that Trump could govern as a liberal if he chose to do so.

I'm cautiously optimistic. He certainly doesn't seem interested in advancing any issues that he campaigned on. He
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/17 6:12 PM
  • Number: 101663
Sure there is. The key is understanding what the polls are actually telling you. In 2012, national polls showed Obama leading McCain by 1%. He won the popular vote by about 4%.

Romney, not McCain, of course.
  • Date: 4/25/17 5:42 PM
  • Number: 101659
  • Recommendations: 6
Which is just his opinion - again, there is no reason to believe in polls anymore, right? At least, to believe they are accurate in any specific way.

Sure there is. The key is understanding what the polls are actually telling you.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/17 5:05 PM
  • Number: 104032
What is happening with all these back-ended contracts? When do they come home to roost? Is the plan to have a year after Brady where they have a cheap team and pay out all these contracts and take the cap hit then?

Unlikely. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/17 2:51 PM
  • Number: 101645
  • Recommendations: 10
Liberals are SO sensitive about their illegal immigrants. Perhaps Trump will trade continued DACA exemptions for funding of the border wall.

Why bother? Trump already caved on both issues, giving up nothing in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/17 2:44 PM
  • Number: 898799
But see, we created a new word for this type of processed milk. Cheese. We didn't just call it processed milk, because most of the milk and other dairy products you can buy in a store is/are processed, so the phrase "processed milk"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/17 1:58 PM
  • Number: 493896
  • Recommendations: 33
You will note "White House" is part of the title of this dinner. Trump's actions are a slap in the face of media and this organization, which has been around for over 100 years. We should all be concerned with his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/17 12:50 PM
  • Number: 101624
  • Recommendations: 3
Candidate Trump doubled down on his campaign promises. President Trump runs screaming from his campaign promises like they were made out of kryptonite.

And in shocking, shocking news, Trump looked at Schumer and the Democrats on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/17 7:59 PM
  • Number: 515625
  • Recommendations: 4
Not sure if there is a hard connection there or not. But, my main concern with juicing is that you tend to lose the beneficial fiber from the fruits and vegetables while retaining the majority of the sugars.

If you make a smoothie (or

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z