Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/25/17 5:07 AM
  • Number: 104942
  • Recommendations: 4
These three schools are in northeast Seattle, one of the whitest, most affluent corners of the city. They are also in staunchly liberal neighborhoods dotted with rainbow yard signs that say “All are welcome.”

Heh. I live in one of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/17 4:46 AM
  • Number: 44331
  • Recommendations: 0
The board is called Health and Nutrition. If this post doesn't fall within the health realm, my error. Point me to the correct board.

This obviously is the correct board. I appreciate your posts and spent a bit of time following
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/17 4:41 AM
  • Number: 518589
  • Recommendations: 23
New review of a Canadian made movie 'Barbarian Invasions' which won the Best Foreign Film Oscar in 2004:

But, in Her Majesty's northern Dominion, the public health system is such an article of faith that no private hospitals

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/17 10:01 PM
  • Number: 518573
  • Recommendations: 43
Debunked repeatedly. Most common problem: if a fetus emerges from the uterus, takes at least one breath, and then dies within five minutes, is that an infant mortality, or is it a stillbirth? In the US, it's infant mortality; in many other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/17 1:51 PM
  • Number: 518559
  • Recommendations: 1
As others have wondered in regard to the recurring topic of progressively fewer stocks to buy, are we really spreading the risk by buying half a dozen different funds when the funds all hold the same stocks, because there are far more funds than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 6:34 PM
  • Number: 518516
  • Recommendations: 2
Of course, this is just fuel cost. You would also factor in the initial price differential for the Tesla compared to an ICE car, plus a comparison of the maintenance and insurance costs. Will the Tesla's batteries need replacing? How
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 3:24 PM
  • Number: 518503
  • Recommendations: 8
And the car lasts for 10+ years and your insurance is geared for the car being used, and exposed to risk, for that 57 minutes/day. Run the car for 5 times as long each day and it's worn out in 1/5th the time, so replacement costs soar, taking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 2:03 PM
  • Number: 104819
  • Recommendations: 10
Takes him to the woodshed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETu9LP4bCkw
  • Date: 6/21/17 9:56 PM
  • Number: 84019
  • Recommendations: 54
OK..so the hubby is making a salary that puts him at the threshold of 33% tax bracket....plus 10% state tax. That's 43% tax

Now his wife is going to have to pay SS and FICA....out of her salary.....so more than HALF her salary now

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/17 8:47 PM
  • Number: 104704
  • Recommendations: 4
Dave Wasserman at the Cook Political report notes that in the past five special elections, Democrats have outperformed the political leanings of their district by an average of 8%:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z