Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/25/17 3:42 PM
  • Number: 99717
  • Recommendations: 4
Walking away from a bad deal is part of business.

Agreed, but let's not re-write history here. Trump tried to sell the ACHA. Trump put the deal on the table, and the House Republicans were the ones who walked away. Trump
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 2:48 PM
  • Number: 99711
  • Recommendations: 2
Trump explains that he did his best but was unable to make the needed deal.

I can definitely see the guy who wrote "The Art of the Deal" explaining that his best wasn't good enough to make a deal.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 2:44 PM
  • Number: 99709
What part of the Republican Party did not support Trump during the election don't you understand?

I didn't understand that part about how Trump could win a majority of Republican Party primaries and votes, and get the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 1:27 PM
  • Number: 99696
  • Recommendations: 6
The Republicans did not support Trump during the election. So how can you say the Republicans control "the House, Senate, and Presidency?" It doesn't make sense!

Sorry man, I was under the impression that Trump won the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 1:25 PM
  • Number: 99695
  • Recommendations: 0
Are you thinking of the Fantastic Four? Or was it the fabulous four?

Think Japanese stocks, gold, bonds, over even small cap growth vs. large cap value. Any one of those asset classes can, have done well, over fairly long periods of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 6:54 PM
  • Number: 99635
Has a dual momentum scheme I've been messing with lately. Impressive results in backtesting.

I'd be super careful. There are lots of asset allocations that did amazing for a decade or so and then not so much afterwards. If
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 6:49 PM
  • Number: 99634
  • Recommendations: 41
What just happened is that Republicans and Democrats agreed to allow Obamacare to crash and burn on its own. Trump wont prop it up the way Obama had to do many times. It will be a slow motion failure.

And if that happens, Obama will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 5:28 PM
  • Number: 99612
  • Recommendations: 43
3) The continual 'doc fix' - congress just passed - ObamaKare assumed you could rape Medicare to the tune of hundreds of billions and on one would notice...or they would keep patching it year by year - and instead running up trillions in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 2:48 AM
  • Number: 99525
President "Tiny Hands" admits defeat.

In politics, nothing is ever over until it is truly over, but the fat lady is warming up.

I never understood the Republican strategy. They (Trump especially, but also
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 7:16 PM
  • Number: 99498
People don't realize how much it sucks being in Congress -- especially if you're trying to do anything, good or bad.

A friend of mine was a one-term Congressman until he got Gerrymandered. The way he tells it, being in
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z