Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/24/17 10:58 AM
  • Number: 512865
  • Recommendations: 3
This board has become ever more politically polarized. More cheering and bashing and less discussion.

Charity begins at home.
  • Date: 2/24/17 10:41 AM
  • Number: 97630
  • Recommendations: 6
You do this just to get a rise out of an ignoramus rightie and it works every time.

See what I mean about a conditioned response. It's Pavlovian.

And I feel a hair guilty, but just a hair. I keep hearing how the stupid
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 10:09 PM
  • Number: 97618
  • Recommendations: 31
...attack their own, that is:

Richard Spencer, a founder of the alt-right movement that seeks a whites-only state and that strongly backed Donald Trump for president, was expelled from the Conservative Political Action Conference after
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 9:33 PM
  • Number: 490825
  • Recommendations: 3
Sen. Bill Cassidy had to know he was facing a tough crowd when they tried to shout down the invocation. "Amen!" one man hollered just moments after Louisiana State Chaplain Michael Sprague began his prayer. "Let's get on with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 8:16 PM
  • Number: 97615
  • Recommendations: 0
It was pretty common when I was hitchhiking in the 70's and 80's to be harassed by police simply because they could.

Just ask John Rambo.
  • Date: 2/23/17 8:15 PM
  • Number: 97614
  • Recommendations: 8
I believe they repealed the ACA 50x while Boehner was House leader. How come they can't do it once now?

They voted to repeal the ACA 50x back then. The number of actual repeals was zero. They are finding out it is a lot harder
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 4:21 PM
  • Number: 97606
  • Recommendations: 1
Apparently the power station can provide the electricity needed by most of Plaines Gerogia, during the day time when the sun is bright and there are few clouds or rain...

...Not a word about the source of power at night or when the sun

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 4:08 PM
  • Number: 97605
  • Recommendations: 32
This is an on-going series on the brutal way the liberals who run Seattle are crushing business under their pinko bootheels:

First:

Apple plans to significantly expand its engineering operations in Seattle — further establishing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 3:03 PM
  • Number: 97599
  • Recommendations: 2
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former House Speaker John Boehner predicted on Thursday that a full repeal and replacement of “Obamacare” is “not going to happen.”

The Ohio Republican, who was forced out by conservatives in 2015, said he started

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 12:08 AM
  • Number: 512803
  • Recommendations: 1
Oh I wouldn't be too quick there. The majority of power in Ontario comes from Nuclear followed by Hydro, then Wind and finally Nat gas there is zero coal used. A few of the Nuclear plants are being refurbished over the next many years
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z