Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/18/18 12:37 AM
  • Number: 118801
  • Recommendations: 7
Hilarious collection of newspaper headlines from around the world mocking Trump's groveling capitulation before Putin.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/18 4:24 PM
  • Number: 509340
  • Recommendations: 1
By the way, I did answer your question. You asked "who says". How about practically everyone who isn't a Trumpican? Ignoring common people like me, how about Joe Walsh? John Brennan? Gomez (a Democrat, but still...)? And many more.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/18 12:19 PM
  • Number: 509329
  • Recommendations: 1
If I were to pick up a Leaf would I need to wire my stand-alone garage for 220V? Currently it is wired only for 110V.

No. It will take about eight hours for a full charge however.
  • Date: 7/17/18 2:34 AM
  • Number: 540575
  • Recommendations: 2
Don't know but wife got $40+tax off on the EchoII she was planning to buy for her DIL anyway as well as $18 off on a swimsuit she had in her wishlist. I also got a kitchen knife sharpener for 50% on the normal price. The Instant Pots were on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/18 2:05 AM
  • Number: 509323
  • Recommendations: 12
An interesting article on the Nissan Leaf. Some amount of time is spent on its lack of battery temperature management (something which Tesla does do). This does affect performance.

But for most people's needs, this car is more than

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/18 1:13 AM
  • Number: 540574
  • Recommendations: 0
Amazon is reportedly doing to Brick and Mortar retail what WalMart reportedly did to Mom and Pop Retail...

Is that not news?

I get why that is news. But that isn't the subject of the articles. I today I see articles
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 9:54 PM
  • Number: 903013
I suppose so. But will they give it a good home, take it out for walks feed it only high quality kibble?

I recommend joining your local Buy Nothing group on Facebook. The TV will go to one of your neighbors, who you will get to meet
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 9:42 PM
  • Number: 23579
Well whaddya know. Delta upgraded us to first class on the SEA-HNL leg of our trip yesterday. Although I've got marginal (Gold) "status," I can't recall ever getting upgraded on a flight between mainland and Hawaii, which
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 7:35 PM
  • Number: 118729
  • Recommendations: 2
Dan Coats is a Trump appointee. He should resign in protest.

His whole national security team should resign. It is clear that Putin has Kompromat on Trump and Trump is unwilling to advance the interests of the United States.
  • Date: 7/16/18 7:27 PM
  • Number: 540553
  • Recommendations: 8
I'm sure there was no payment at all. The NYT and Washington Post ran stories about it. It's in USA Today. All three business channels ran stories, Fox News did a interview with an Amazon muckity muck, as did CNN.

It's a big

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z