Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/5/16 5:40 PM
  • Number: 43733
  • Recommendations: 3
Although 'bents have their fans in the cycling World, you don't see them heavily represented on the pro-peleton, do you? There's a reason for that.

There is a reason, but it isn't a very good reason. Back in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/16 12:35 PM
  • Number: 508401
  • Recommendations: 1
It doesn't solve the network problem. That, to me, is the bigger problem to solve...unless we require all providers to be in all networks.

Correct, it would have to be done in conjunction with some other steps. Perhaps setting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/16 11:39 AM
  • Number: 508397
There should be a set of federal "model rules" that are not as generous as those offered in the most generous states or as stingy as those offered in the most miserly states...

...Problem solved.

That would solve
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/16 11:36 AM
  • Number: 508396
What I fail to understand, auto, home, life insurances sell across state lines without problems. Rates are based on where I live for those insurances, same would hold for health insurance. Besides, if I want a stripped down bare bones
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/16 8:24 PM
  • Number: 92854
  • Recommendations: 5
I'm sure you would really welcome Sharia law, then.....

I'm opposed to all forms of religious bigotry. People like like Ted Cruz, Mike Huckaby, and Mike Pence are all religious extremists who use fairy tales as a weapon to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/16 6:42 PM
  • Number: 84028
  • Recommendations: 0
Beef and mussels together? Sounds dangerous mixing seafood and beef.

Surf and turf, baby.
  • Date: 12/3/16 3:30 PM
  • Number: 508317
  • Recommendations: 18
Some good news there since the moratorium on commercial fishing on our East coast Cod was announced (and enforced) over two decades ago. It actually started much earlier when we chased the foreign fleets out of the area then to be fair our own
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 7:57 PM
  • Number: 64449
I liked it, but here's the problem with the movie:  the director and cinematographer deliberately use shallow depth of field, I guess to convey a sense of uncertainty and dreaminess.   Fair enough, but the way it was used at times made
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 4:19 PM
  • Number: 485031
Given the uncertainty it wouldn't surprise me to see most of the insurance companies announce this coming year that they will jump ship in 2018.

Maybe Trump can bribe them to stay?
  • Date: 12/2/16 3:42 PM
  • Number: 92745
I hate to be cynical--I'm glad some people got to keep their jobs--but it'll be interesting to see what happens next, what companies threaten to leave in order to get sweet deals from Trump. And at what cost to the people those deals are
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z