Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/30/16 10:29 PM
  • Number: 88625
  • Recommendations: 17
She missed a couple of opportunities to obliterate Trump (including the one mentioned by someone else when Trump said that tax avoidance was "smart"). He left himself wide-open, and she didn't take him out.

She played
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/16 9:54 PM
  • Number: 480138
  • Recommendations: 1
(and am now in Oslo [Norwegian Air is superb and cheap!] to pay tribute to Nunsen & Amundsen and visit their incomparable ancient magnificent proto-archaeo green archetypal ship Fram,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/16 9:36 PM
  • Number: 504908
Yoda here. This is the main point that argues why muni interest will be taxable at some point in the future IMO. Regardless of which party is in power, I think it will be difficult to justify giving a tax break to 2.4% of the families with 42% of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/16 3:56 PM
  • Number: 133559
  • Recommendations: 2
You really really really do not want to destroy plaster walls and ut up wallboard, UNLESS the plaster walls are decaying themselves. Removing plaster and lath is one of the dirtiest, nasties jobs imagineable. And you are lugging heavy plaster
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/16 1:49 PM
  • Number: 88599
Google searches on "registrarse para votar" spiked right after the debate.
  • Date: 9/29/16 3:10 PM
  • Number: 895784
If this were a significant issue, I'd expect that the design of carburetors and fuel injection systems would find ways to use the abundant heat of engines to pre heat fuel to a desirable temperature.

They do. The technical term
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/16 2:56 PM
  • Number: 504816
  • Recommendations: 3
Compensation consultants said that increased clawbacks could make it more difficult for banks to recruit and keep top talent with bonuses at investment and commercial banks down about 40 percent since the financial crisis.

Depends on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/16 2:10 PM
  • Number: 83984
  • Recommendations: 0
Then, when my repair job is confirmed to have been a total waste of time, I'd toss it and buy a whole new unit ;-)

Heh. Basically, the probes are junk. They all fail eventually.
  • Date: 9/29/16 11:25 AM
  • Number: 504789
Is that worry-reducing convenience worth a 22 basis point difference in yield? (22 bps is the equivalent of paying a 6.5% commission to Wisdomtree for accounting services and comfort.)

Only you can say if it is worth to you. To me,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/16 1:49 AM
  • Number: 504765
  • Recommendations: 2
If most of your friends, co-workers neighbors etc. are saying they think such and such is a good place to glean information for asset allocation etc. wouldn't you want to know about it?

People who allocate money based on
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z