Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/1/15 8:10 PM
  • Number: 73705
  • Recommendations: 0
The forests are burning up, and it's going to keep getting worse.

Keep getting worse? Does that imply the problem has already been getting worse? I think you're a victim of right-wing hysteria, SP. The Seattle Times helpfully
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/15 7:36 PM
  • Number: 99104
  • Recommendations: 0
Hmm, just saw that Turbin has a high ankle sprain. That's the type of injury that tends to linger, so the Hawks almost certainly need to pick up another RB.
  • Date: 9/1/15 12:24 PM
  • Number: 99102
  • Recommendations: 2
as we speak Fred Jackson is flying out west to Seattle for a try out...rumour here in Bills country is if Jackson passes physical the Seahawks will sign him...Fred Jackson was like a big brother to Marshawn when he came to the Bills from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/15 5:18 PM
  • Number: 99090
Peterson is going to have to buy an asbestos jock after that one.
  • Date: 8/31/15 4:23 PM
  • Number: 73665
Afterward, Mrs. Wasserman Schultz told the crowd of party faithful that she had erred in her original announcement and that the time limit was actually 15 minutes, though Mrs. Clinton exceed that restriction by about nine minutes.

Uh
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/15 4:19 PM
  • Number: 73664
If controlling disease and death in people is okay, why is doing the same in our forests not okay?

Fire suppression is terrible for forest health. There is zero scientific debate on that point. Saying putting out fires is good for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/15 11:33 AM
  • Number: 73627
  • Recommendations: 1
Exactly, but there is NO forest management in wilderness areas and many of the fires are in wilderness areas. Firefighting is NOT allowed in wilderness areas.

Nor should there be. Fire suppression is forest mismanagement, at least
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/15 11:10 PM
  • Number: 73600
  • Recommendations: 6
The other interesting point no one seems to have made is that any email that was sent to her is somewhere and could be found. Any email she sent could also be found on the server system of the person she sent to. Emails never die they live on a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/15 12:55 PM
  • Number: 99062
Tim Tebow shows his versatility by failing to make two-point conversions by both running AND passing in last night's exhibition vs. Green bay.

In other news, Tebow jerseys continue to outsell Marshawn Lynch and Tony Romo.
  • Date: 8/30/15 2:29 AM
  • Number: 73546
  • Recommendations: 5
What are you talking about? The President is the Commander-in-Chief. He can go where ever he wants. The Secret Service can advise him that it's not a good idea, but the President has the final say.

Carter felt very strongly that
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z