Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/24/18 4:47 PM
  • Number: 116432
  • Recommendations: 0
President Trump gave support for his embattled VA director nominee Ronny Jackson, signaling that Jackson is toast.

-------------
(CNN)President Donald Trump said Tuesday it is up to his embattled pick to lead the Veterans Affairs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 1:34 AM
  • Number: 535192
While neither is completely correct oil sands is closer and insisting on using Tar Sands is an effort to make the stuff sound far worse than it is by environmental groups ... who lie a lot. When I see one of them using it on TV I switch channels.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/18 9:28 PM
  • Number: 507016
  • Recommendations: 10
I don't know, as I stated in post....however, I'm curious why would you think that???

Jobs was a man of considerable ego who achieved what he did by having an unshakable belief that he alone was correct, despite any evidence
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/18 8:53 PM
  • Number: 507014
  • Recommendations: 5
There is 0.00% chance these words were ever spoken by Steve Jobs.
  • Date: 4/23/18 12:46 PM
  • Number: 116402
  • Recommendations: 6
Practical nuclear fusion has been about 30 years away for about 30 years now.
  • Date: 4/22/18 5:15 PM
  • Number: 535126
  • Recommendations: 9
Since its plans for a trade alliance with the United States were frozen after Trumpís election victory, the EU has focused instead on trying to champion open markets and seal accords with other like-minded countries.

The agreement in

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/18 2:53 PM
  • Number: 506985
The problem is that EVs could cause problems with local distribution systems, meaning there could be a concentration of EVs in a neighborhood. Are we to assume this won't be an issue by assuming an even distribution of EVs across large areas?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 6:57 PM
  • Number: 116367
  • Recommendations: 3
I don't know if anything is actually OT on this board, but I've finished binge watching "The Crown" on Netflix. Hugely enjoyable series.

My takeway: There is no amount of money you could pay me to become part of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 3:37 PM
  • Number: 116361
  • Recommendations: 5
The biggest risk is that once Cohen is pardoned for his federal crimes, he can't plead the Fifth in any state court proceedings. Which means state prosecutors can compel him to testify against Trump. And since contempt of court/perjury would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 1:33 PM
  • Number: 116351
  • Recommendations: 3
Here's another response the Trump's lawyers, only slightly less tone deaf:

(CNN)Longtime attorney for President Donald Trump Jay Goldberg says he's concerned Michael Cohen will lie to prosecutors to get leniency on his own
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z