Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/26/15 10:30 PM
  • Number: 473627
  • Recommendations: 3
Longer bans on rough sleepers...

First they came for the rough sleepers, but I slept soundly so...
  • Date: 5/26/15 5:22 PM
  • Number: 888816
Unlike stocks, where the 'inflation appreciation' is only taxed at 15%, with an IRA, your inflation over 18 years or more is now taxed at full regular income tax rates. the INFLATION.

Yes, but...the standard deduction and the tax
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/15 4:11 PM
  • Number: 21380
  • Recommendations: 1
I prefer Delta and the like. They are far from perfect, but they at least don't seem to have tricking and catching customers as part of their business model.

Southwest started off as a discount airline, but they've avoided most all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/15 11:53 AM
  • Number: 473589
Then we have Iran. I just spent some time today in the (decommissioned) first US nuclear breeder reactor. The technology to build a nuclear reactor is no longer a secret (as demonstrated by the proliferation of nuclear powers over the past couple
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/15 10:54 PM
  • Number: 473565
Here's a complete list of every facet of nuclear-waste disposal that hasn't been thoroughly solved:

1. Politicians.

That is all.

That is indeed all, but it is a bloody big problem. If politics doesn't work, your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 12:36 AM
  • Number: 69289
The only bad thing is the town doesn't have the money to prosecute all 170 arrested so half of them will waltz out free......

Sounds like Texas. Can't be bothered to put murderous criminals in jail, but by Gawd they'll use every
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 12:32 AM
  • Number: 130447
  • Recommendations: 2
So tell me I'm not the only one who after getting a room painted, in <24 hours wnat to get it re-done.

I painted an accent wall in the kitchen three g**-d*mned times.
  • Date: 5/20/15 11:28 PM
  • Number: 98258
  • Recommendations: 0
How about a dropkick from the 15 being worth 2 points?

Back in the early 1970s, everyone thought the shotgun formation was dead, until Tom Landry and Roger Staubach started getting a lot of success from it.

Bring back the

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/15 11:27 PM
  • Number: 98257
It will definitely be interesting to see how this plays out.

Whatever happens, it will be more interesting that than former PAT. That was the most boring play in sports.
  • Date: 5/19/15 7:45 PM
  • Number: 98236
The NFL has officially voted in changes to the extra point, which will now place the ball at the 15-yard line for point-after attempts. The two-point conversion tries will remain at the two-yard line, and defenses can now return a fumble or
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z