Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/31/15 1:46 AM
  • Number: 98733
  • Recommendations: 0
I see what you're saying and honestly I'd prefer God be left out of the game completely, but you made it seem (and I may be misinterpreting your meaning) that if he plays for the Eagles you wouldn't watch their games. I also understand you being
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/15 7:27 PM
  • Number: 98722
  • Recommendations: 2
The chances of Tim Tebow playing in the NFL are about the same as xLife deciding Goodell has a point after all.
  • Date: 7/29/15 9:17 PM
  • Number: 17965
  • Recommendations: 1
Just today I re-reading the Four Pillars of Investing, where Bernstein cautioned against investing in the hot sector.
  • Date: 7/29/15 2:21 AM
  • Number: 98667
  • Recommendations: 1
Pointless quibbling over semantics

Even though all parties agree that Brady destroyed his cell phone, if for purposes of this discussion you want to call actual destruction "alleged destruction" I'm fine with that. I think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/15 2:01 AM
  • Number: 477748
Fascinating read. Try the link.

It is a very good read! Painful to read, because I hate reading about great projects being screwed up, but very interesting as a lesson of what not to do.

Another reason why it is painful is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/15 12:24 AM
  • Number: 98663
  • Recommendations: 14
As for the alleged cell phone destruction, it strongly suggests that Brady had something to hide. But it is possible that he wished to hide personal messages only. And it is his personal cell phone. So he's entitled to do whatever he wants with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/15 6:15 PM
  • Number: 455286
No body sold Israel down the creek. To make the comparison to Czechoslovakia we would have had to agree to an invasion of Israel that had already taken place. We did no such thing. The comparison is both absurd and laughable.

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/15 5:54 PM
  • Number: 455285
You are right if you (as you have) decided that this is a good deal. However, if you think this is a bad deal -- as many do, here and in Israel -- then Czechoslovakia is not ridiculous.

You're right is not ridiculous. It is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/15 5:26 PM
  • Number: 889638
  • Recommendations: 3
This Money Mustache guy, however, isn't presenting a fair case. He changed the rules.

Which, I believe, was exactly his point.
  • Date: 7/28/15 3:11 PM
  • Number: 71786
Ever the contrarian, I like having many contenders. They hit one another with rubber bats, they squirt seltzer on one another, and hit one another with fake pies. It's worth the price of admission, and generally discredits the whole lot of them,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z