Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/24/16 10:08 AM
  • Number: 84555
  • Recommendations: 0
In my field, environmental engineering, everything is still in English.

What about cleanup levels?
  • Date: 6/24/16 10:05 AM
  • Number: 84553
  • Recommendations: 1
Noted neocon, chickenhawk, and blithering idiot Robert Kagan is holding a fund raiser for....Hillary Clinton.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 9:46 AM
  • Number: 84549
  • Recommendations: 0
Larry Sabato is excellent. He has no agenda other than trying to be accurate. Trump has been a long shot for a long time, and he's not closing the gap. What is more interesting at this point is Sabato's senate crystal ball. He's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/16 2:16 AM
  • Number: 498778
I never understood why people (including so many people that lean left) support so many tax subsidies that almost solely benefit the "rich":

People who don't get them probably don't know much about them. Rich folk
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/16 2:06 AM
  • Number: 84502
  • Recommendations: 2
Now, now, Major Thom, you're an interesting dude, no doubt about it, but ChiliChild is one o' my peeps, so play nice!

He's behaving exactly in the way you are encouraging him to behave. If you like having these idiots
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 8:32 AM
  • Number: 84448
  • Recommendations: 4
If SS revenues hadn't been used to pay for income tax cuts on the affluent, it would be swimming in loot right now. AS it is, raising the income cap--or possibly applying it to unearned income above some amount for people under, say, age 60
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 8:31 AM
  • Number: 84447
The soccer moms will decide the election. Saw an article that said the soccer moms have become security moms. The election will be won or lost with white women in the swing states.

If that premise is true--and I'm not entirely
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 4:18 AM
  • Number: 84441
  • Recommendations: 2
Did he want to say something about "illegal immigration"? Sure. Did he really mean to say "they rapists"? I would suppose not, but he has demonstrated a serious case of verbal diarrhea, he thinks he's brilliant off the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/16 5:03 PM
  • Number: 2080015
If you think you need a tough sounding screen name to make people think you are a tough guy, you're not a tough guy.
  • Date: 6/21/16 9:16 AM
  • Number: 84367
  • Recommendations: 5
My main complaint about Mr. Trump is he says nutty things like "building a wall on our southern border across half the United States.

Seriously? Does he really believe the stuff that comes out of his mouth? Does he have no filter?

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z