Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/28/14 2:30 AM
  • Number: 63327
  • Recommendations: 3
OMG did I call it or what? Even intercst is in on it...ignoring everything I said. The price will be more affordable one day. Who cares what one person drives - a retired hermit? I'm talking about averages of driving not one specific person.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/25/14 4:11 PM
  • Number: 63251
  • Recommendations: 1
They should call that place Retire Early Paranoid. ISIS terrorists streaming over the border, health workers infecting us with Ebola, the coming hyperinflation, race wars just around the corner....
  • Date: 12/21/14 8:10 PM
  • Number: 63119
  • Recommendations: 3
We have diplomatic relations with every other nation on earth, oppressive or otherwise, except Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Bhutan and Taiwan--and we deal virtually normally with Bhutan and Taiwan, leaving North Korea and Iran. Sounds good to me. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/14 7:31 PM
  • Number: 63114
Obama smoked an illegal cigar.

I forget, are the Republicans going to impeach him for that, or just sue him?
  • Date: 12/21/14 3:10 PM
  • Number: 96628
  • Recommendations: 5
I took Foolman's comment to be good natured ribbing.
  • Date: 12/21/14 2:18 PM
  • Number: 63094
That thing is about as screwed up as it possibly can be. The only thing that could have been worse is if it got stuck underneath a building, so they were lucky it broke down where it did.
  • Date: 12/20/14 5:45 PM
  • Number: 96615
But I do like him.
Have no idea what happened to the 49ers this year.
For sure something went wrong.

Diminished offensive line play, Frank Gore is aging (exacerbated by #1), and NFL defenses figured out how to play
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 1:56 PM
  • Number: 63042
  • Recommendations: 0
So, can you stand on one foot for 20 seconds?

I've never been good at balancing, so when I started yoga a few years ago balance poses were a particular challenge for me. The good news is that with some practice, you can get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/14 6:07 PM
  • Number: 63018
  • Recommendations: 2
And you guys have tended to consider hacking part of an amusing game and part of "non violent protest."

Now terrorists are using your own methods to attack your liberal values. Only now do you get

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/14 3:06 PM
  • Number: 445580
  • Recommendations: 0
Love, love, love Dan Carlin. On topic, or at least of interest for this board would be two of his podcasts in particular:

Thor's Angels:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z