Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/30/14 3:49 PM
  • Number: 95882
  • Recommendations: 0
Is there something genetic that would lead to constantly trying to relocate?

If greed is genetic, then yes.
  • Date: 7/29/14 8:02 PM
  • Number: 59151
  • Recommendations: 1
The wife may get a job transfer. If that happens we probably won't get much notice. So we've been getting the house "renter ready."
  • Date: 7/29/14 7:03 PM
  • Number: 59149
Hmm, the only destination on the list I've been to is Prague. The reason it was on the list is because there are lots of tourists in Prague--which is true. But the reason there are lots of tourists is because it is a great city to visit, one of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 6:58 PM
  • Number: 59148
  • Recommendations: 3
  • Date: 7/29/14 2:25 PM
  • Number: 14420
  • Recommendations: 2
A little known fact about Amazon is how horribly they treat their employees in their warehouses.

People have come close to dying it is so overheated there.

They actually treat them worse than Walmart, but because people love

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 1:27 PM
  • Number: 455677
  • Recommendations: 7
From the article:

Another key to Cook’s success is his ability to correctly assess probabilities. Right now, he sees a greater than 75% probability of a major correction, but this could unfold over a long period. Says Cook: “The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/14 11:46 PM
  • Number: 4286
The doctor committed suicide. His behavior has been punished enough.

Pretty much ***NONE*** of the people photgraphed was aware of any abuse, and suffered no trauma.

Not quite. They were unaware they were being
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/14 9:37 PM
  • Number: 4285
WASHINGTON — Medicare's financial future is looking brighter despite a growing wave of baby boomers reaching retirement.

Getting relief from a slowdown in health care spending, the program's giant hospital trust fund won't be exhausted

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/14 11:50 AM
  • Number: 4280
Reducing the jackpot payoffs of our flawed tort system would increase justice, equity and fairness in society.

Again, people keeping saying that, but they will never, ever provide any evidence that is true.

I humbly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 9:41 PM
  • Number: 4272
House Speaker John Boehner said Thursday that Republicans are still working on a plan to replace Obamacare that they can coalesce around.

"You know, the discussions about Obamacare and what the replacement bill would look like

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z