Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/20/16 7:14 PM
  • Number: 480974
  • Recommendations: 1
Trump's crazy signature line of the night:

Hillary: “There was even a time when he didn’t get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him,” said

  • Date: 10/20/16 3:24 PM
  • Number: 505787
  • Recommendations: 1
How does the paid-by-the-student cost of college today compare (adjusted for general inflation) to that same cost back before government started massively subsidizing enough colleges that admission requirements at many could drop to approximately
  • Date: 10/20/16 2:49 PM
  • Number: 480955
  • Recommendations: 2
At least that's my explanation:

(CNN)The European Space Agency (ESA) has confirmed the Schiaparelli spacecraft, which was expected to land on Mars on Wednesday, has been lost.

During a press conference on Thursday,

  • Date: 10/20/16 2:46 PM
  • Number: 89836
  • Recommendations: 12
Seattle's brutal war on corporations is coming home to roost:

Unemployment rates in the Seattle metro area fell to 3.9 percent during September, down from 4.1 percent in August and well below levels from five years ago when the
  • Date: 10/19/16 3:14 PM
  • Number: 89797
  • Recommendations: 0
You might want to peruse these books. They are the definitive guides for the islands. Each island has its own book. I nearly always buy a new one when we go if it's been more than maybe three years because some of the recommendations
  • Date: 10/19/16 3:05 PM
  • Number: 81296
  • Recommendations: 15
From an article in the WSJ. Sadly, I can't the full article to load, but here an excerpt from Reddit;

The Nevada system’s stocks and bonds are all in low-cost funds that mimic indexes. Mr. Edmundson may make one change to the
  • Date: 10/19/16 2:45 PM
  • Number: 89792
  • Recommendations: 9
The only place I've seen it contradicted in the post from Fox News made in this thread.

Really? The first time I debunked it was a link from King 5. Then I posted a link from Fox News, then I posted a link from Snopes. Those
  • Date: 10/19/16 2:21 PM
  • Number: 81295
  • Recommendations: 6
Personal finance writer, Helaine Olen takes harsh look at Dave Ramsey in her book Pound Foolish: Exposing the Dark Side of the Personal Finance Industry. She also wrote about him here.

  • Date: 10/19/16 2:10 PM
  • Number: 505727
  • Recommendations: 1
I think the video gave an energy conversion of about 70%, implying the other 30% of the electricity input was lost. How much energy in crude oil is lost in refining?

I think the correct comparison is comparing the electricity input
  • Date: 10/19/16 2:30 AM
  • Number: 89754
  • Recommendations: 6
I believe that's the second time that poster has repeated that boogy man story. Don't bother correcting him. He is impervious to facts.

Heh™ Third time actually. I'm not concerned about correcting him. I'm concerned
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z