Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By syke6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/18/05 2:58 AM
  • Number: 219439
  • Recommendations: 140
I think that Hillary Clinton is more dangerous to freedom in America than Osama Bin Laden.

YOu got a point there. Osama bin Laden wants to abolish usery, institute polygamy, make men wear beards, eliminate democracy, require woment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/09 12:32 AM
  • Number: 450286
  • Recommendations: 115
I was speaking to my Doc during my quarterly diabetes exam, and the subject of Obama and his taxing the rich came up. He stated quite plainly what the effect of the proposed tax increases will mean for their practice.

He indicated that

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/06 12:06 PM
  • Number: 296542
  • Recommendations: 112
Wouldn't that piss off the left?

It seems fairly bizzare to me that people frame this as a left/right issue.

Lay and Skilling helped destroy two large companies (Enron and Arthor Andersen), damaged the faith of the American
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/13 3:05 AM
  • Number: 421774
  • Recommendations: 109
And should there be a judgement based on it?

For example, suppose Joe and Mary are both given 7 chocolate bars on Sunday, and told they will not get any more until the following Sunday. Joe eats all of his in one day. Mary decides to eat

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/13 11:52 PM
  • Number: 1856262
  • Recommendations: 105
My 28 hour week gives me about $18,000 a year which is too much for any government insurance. So now by law I have to buy my own ($5000) or pay a fine. I’m f**ked and every year the fine goes up.

Obviously a Republican low
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/13 3:45 PM
  • Number: 423591
  • Recommendations: 103
Excellent article in Slate on this topic:

If tornado victims choose to thank God for their survival, I hope it gives them comfort. But politicians and reporters should keep their prayers to themselves. Politicians should work on fully
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/07 1:25 AM
  • Number: 248085
  • Recommendations: 103
That's just silly (the last bit). If you tell me (Bush) is incompetent I would buy that. And maybe he is our enemy, though not deliberately (I have no doubt he believes he is doing "the right thing"). .

I have doubts.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/06 12:16 AM
  • Number: 287342
  • Recommendations: 99
They just don't get it, do they? Every single movie they have discussed during this show had a liberal message. That doesn't bother me as much as the fact that they are proud of it and believe that it is their job to "educate" us and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/05 3:35 PM
  • Number: 255994
  • Recommendations: 99
The numerous requests for a date when troops will be withdrawn certainly lend comfort to the enemy. They are unpatriot, nearly unAmerican, and borderline treasonous.

Going to war on trumped up pretenses in order to make Iraq safe for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/6/07 11:45 PM
  • Number: 907
  • Recommendations: 98
So what's different in the way liberals expect to get to early retirement? A vegetarian diet? Socially conscious mutual funds? Growing medically necessary pot at home?

Please supplement my poor imagination with your own distinctively

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z