Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By xLife

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/27/14 11:20 AM
  • Number: 137245
  • Recommendations: 0
the blog referenced in the OP does not address this, but the link it provided for more information does add more info.

Thanks for bringing the link to my attention. It does add a lot more context.

The majority staff of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 9:14 PM
  • Number: 137239
felix- you are indeed confused.
the cover of the document made it illegal to read, access, use, without breaking the law. and was a direct abuse of attorney client privilege.

I understand that, but that's not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 8:16 PM
  • Number: 137237
  • Recommendations: 1
Felix further collectivizing guilt (by implication)

Yes, we all know how hard American progressives fought to preserve slavery and against the civil rights movement.</u>

Umm... what?

<i.i had to

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 8:04 PM
  • Number: 757593
  • Recommendations: 4
If there is nothing larger than ourselves, no reason to be here, than why dont i just brutalize you all, take your stuff, kill your families and live happily ever after?

Funny, somewhat revealing, question.

The answer: you'd
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 7:56 PM
  • Number: 137235
the blog referenced in the OP does not address this, but the link it provided for more information does add more info.

when we further realize that this is the Feinstein Committee (Select Committee on Intelligence) and that Starzak was

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 6:51 PM
  • Number: 137233
Yes, we all know how hard American progressives fought to preserve slavery and against the civil rights movement.
---
You FINALLY acknowledge the fact.

LOL. Fact. Like the fact that American progressives fought against
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 5:07 PM
  • Number: 137229
But now in New York we have a shooter who met with protesters before going out and executing two police officers.

Where did you hear that Brinsley met with protesters before murdering Officers Liu and Ramos? Are you making that up?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 4:47 PM
  • Number: 757554
  • Recommendations: 10
Can every one of those many parameters have been perfect by accident? At what point is it fair to admit that science suggests that we cannot be the result of random forces? Doesn’t assuming that an intelligence created these perfect conditions
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 11:59 AM
  • Number: 137226
Fox News says unnamed “Republican and intelligence officials” have accused Starzak of stealing classified documents, a serious crime that can land offenders in prison for decades.

If Republican and intelligence officials think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/14 11:45 AM
  • Number: 137224
The thing is the deep roots of racism reside squarely in the middle of the progressive left.

Yes, we all know how hard American progressives fought to preserve slavery and against the civil rights movement.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z