Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Fe1ix

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/6/16 12:51 PM
  • Number: 2069988
  • Recommendations: 1
It's just a trait some Dems seem to have... like the "Bernie voted against the bailout!" nonsense. They include some of the facts but only as many as needed to reach their pre-conceived conclusion while ignoring all the other facts that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/16 12:44 PM
  • Number: 151622
  • Recommendations: 0
I think people need to settle down and consider the purpose of a third=party ticket. Is it simply to sabotage Trump and make sure he doesn't win the presidency? Or is it to actually try and win, to defeat both Clinton and Trump.

Those are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/16 12:41 PM
  • Number: 151620
There is a common belief that our political elite avoid military service...

It's a mistaken belief. About 15% of the members of the House and Senate are military veterans. That's slightly higher than the percentage of all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/16 12:09 PM
  • Number: 2069979
Someone like James Webb. Or a general.

Trump would lock up the South and then be able to focus on winning Ohio and Florida.
  • Date: 5/6/16 12:05 PM
  • Number: 151614
0bama has used the DOJ for corrupt ideological purposes to an extent nobody before has.

Even if that were true, what does it have to do with Planned Parenthood suing Kansas for violating federal law and the U.S.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/16 12:02 PM
  • Number: 151613
When the courts are stuffed with liberal judges...

What makes you think the federal courts are stuffed with liberal judges? The "mix" of judges in the federal courts is 55% Dem, 45% Rep.

...getting the latest in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/16 9:11 PM
  • Number: 470073
Forget the current situation for a moment. Consider instead a hypothetical. If three candidates, a Republican, a Democrat and an Independent were equally popular, why is it that it's the independent who is blamed for splitting the vote?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/16 6:14 PM
  • Number: 470058
WA is hardly a border state and this is a little town. For some folks it's a big issue here. They don't like seeing state and federal money going to support illegals. I don't think it's because the of the right-wing demagoguery.

How
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/16 6:08 PM
  • Number: 470057
My response was that he certainly owes the Democratic party SOMETHING because he has been running on a Democratic ticket and taking advantage of all that does for him.

What has the Democratic Party done for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/16 6:06 PM
  • Number: 470056
  • Recommendations: 2
No...... here is your original point that I was addressing:

If (God forbid) Sanders ran as an independent, who'd be "splitting the vote," him or Clinton?

Where is it written that the Democratic Party candidate is owed

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z