Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By FoolYap

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/9/04 12:20 PM
  • Number: 579038
  • Recommendations: 181
Stuck in traffic this morning, I saw a cardboard sign taped to the back window of a vehicle next to me, with the hand-lettered statement:

Real Americans Don't Protest
We Support Our Troops

It made me realize why I feel
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/05 8:14 AM
  • Number: 677238
  • Recommendations: 177
If there are those who truly are atheists (and I wonder, sometimes, how many REALLY do not believe in ANYTHING), I don't hate them, or want to necessarily hammer at them for feeling that way. They are entitled to feel as they do. After all,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/04 12:21 PM
  • Number: 602379
  • Recommendations: 149
"Yeah, but, can Kerry/Edwards do a better job in Iraq? What's their plan?"

Bush/Cheney created this mess. A Kerry/Edwards administration in 2005 may not have substantially different options facing them than a reelected
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/03 9:27 PM
  • Number: 371178
  • Recommendations: 142
How did we ever get into a situation where one billion $$$....that's billion with a "B"$$$....of our taxpayer money goes to fund a blatant radical left mouthpiece!! All of the news and editorial comments are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/05 7:35 AM
  • Number: 800101
  • Recommendations: 135
Maybe it's not "realistic" for us to expect the President to take action on a matter like this.

It's not. But the ironic thing is, his lovers seem to think of him as some kind of John-Wayne-ian action hero who should
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/04 12:40 PM
  • Number: 537848
  • Recommendations: 132
I don't use that word lightly, but when a citizen spreads lies and distorts events in order to personally gain, he is getting very close to treason.

Not so, and your insistence that it is disturbs me. Or rather, if it were only you, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/02 10:23 PM
  • Number: 340751
  • Recommendations: 128
Years ago in a previous job, I attended an entertaining presentation from a high-level company official. I don't remember most of it. What I do remember is an acronym I'd never heard before.

"TAMO."

He was talking about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/04 7:04 AM
  • Number: 637189
  • Recommendations: 127
I sometimes despair for the future of this country, I really do.

If I were king of the world, I would insist that every parent who voted to teach creationism in public school science classrooms could receive only faith-based healing for their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/05 9:21 PM
  • Number: 677454
  • Recommendations: 126
How noble of you to cheer the Iraqis who voted....yet to be against the war. You can't have it both ways.

Sure you can.

Your reply is essentially, "You're either on board 100% with Bush, or you support the terrorists."
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/05 9:37 AM
  • Number: 156776
  • Recommendations: 124
This is a confession.

I have been growing uncomfortable with myself. Or, with the feelings I have. I find myself hating whole swaths of people that I've never met face to face.

I hate everyone who voted for Bush twice. I was
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z