Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFTortoise

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/1/15 2:26 PM
  • Number: 5066
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi 1poofool,

The best place to get an answer to your question is from our Member Services department. I believe they are open this weekend, as well, not just the more usual Monday - Friday. 866-609-FOOL (3665) between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/15 4:10 PM
  • Number: 5063
  • Recommendations: 2
I see several companies with a Price to Book Value of less than 1.0. Shouldn't that mean these are no risk buys.

Hi TLW,

This is a really good question that I see hasn't been answered. (Emailing my reply, too, to make sure
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/15 2:01 PM
  • Number: 177
  • Recommendations: 5
I'm seeming articles on multiple firms dramatically slashing their spending and forcing oil services companies to slash their prices in order to get any business at all.

To evaluate their guidance, is it known who their major clients are

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/15 10:08 PM
  • Number: 239
  • Recommendations: 6
Man, I love this company. Great capital allocators and so boring. Like watching paint dry.

Hahahahaha! Sometimes I slay myself! <wiping tears of laughter from my eyes> :-P

I'm so glad I was able to get this one named to a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/15 10:03 PM
  • Number: 29216
  • Recommendations: 12
Streaming technology doesn't seem to be one (e.g. Amazon, Hulu, HBO GO, YouTube, Vimeo, LiveStream, etc.) Original content doesn't seem to be one (HBO, Amazon, various TV networks, etc.). Oldie but goodie content doesn't seem to one (an even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/15 9:45 PM
  • Number: 1057
Other company with Illiumina, Sequenom(SP?) What % of success comes from them?

Hi CoachPmac,

None, so far. The deal was struck just last month.

Cheers,
Jim
  • Date: 1/29/15 9:44 PM
  • Number: 165
Actually, I kinda like Cramer's CEO interviews. They can be quite interesting.

Andy's already said he's likely to buy. I am too, once I stop talking about the company long enough to satisfy Fool trading rules.

Cheers,
Jim
  • Date: 1/29/15 9:25 PM
  • Number: 38291
  • Recommendations: 1
what is the name of the stock that has Buffet worried?

To judge by the number of queries posted here (which are presumably proportional to the number of leads being generated), this has been quite the successful marketing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/15 9:21 PM
  • Number: 932
Hi Bill,

Happy 16-year Fooliversary! Wow... 16. Nice!

Cheers,
JtO
  • Date: 1/29/15 9:06 PM
  • Number: 3221
  • Recommendations: 4
If I understand your reply, if the intrinsic value of the ITM call gets high enough to make the combination of the time value and the dividend profitable, then there will be an incentive to exercise the call early. The combination must be more
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z