Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFTortoise

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/21/17 7:40 PM
  • Number: 35583
  • Recommendations: 14
Hi everyone,

Frankly, you guys don't need my quarterly ramblings about this company anymore. You are doing just fine on your own. Oh, there is one Fool I'd like to give a big shout out to for his great coverage during this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/17 6:51 PM
  • Number: 20041
  • Recommendations: 0
So after three rounds of this, that investor would have roughly $1,000,000 temporarily tied up in written Puts. In the $1.6 million portfolio used in that example, approximately two-thirds of it would be in play for Options

Hi
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 8:31 PM
  • Number: 26829
boobytrapped Word documents. These documents come with embedded OLE objects disguised as images. Users are told to double-click to unlock the document's content, but they are actually installing the Carbanak malware on their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 5:39 PM
  • Number: 5
  • Recommendations: 4
This thing really needs to fall hard to be attractive. Doesn't it? This one needs explaining to me.

Hi strelna,

Oh, I get exactly what you're saying. And we went round and round on the valuation of the company for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 4:27 PM
  • Number: 20038
Any stock ideas?

Hi SeaMan,

Not really, except for one thing I'll mention in a moment.

Here at the Fool, we're long-term investors. We generally don't let macroeconomic factors, something you're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 3:57 PM
  • Number: 693
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm not sure of my math on this. Any guidance appreciated. Need to decide by tomorrow.

Hi JOB,

Similar question asked and answered upboard: (Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 3:11 PM
  • Number: 549
  • Recommendations: 2
How do I let them know that if the shares are called away, they should call away my synthetic long?

Hi sunil,

You need to contact them (and what you would be asking is not "call away my synthetic long" but to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 3:07 PM
  • Number: 548
and say we are abiding by Rule No. 1 and are happy to sell at 120. Do you have a reason not to do the roll that he did to try and get more income out of the position?? Or even just the roll out at the 120 strike?

Hi
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 9:33 AM
  • Number: 3056
Happy 10-year Fooliversary, foolwithfamily!

Woot!

:-)

Cheers,
Jim
  • Date: 1/18/17 9:31 AM
  • Number: 3055
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi CBK,

Thanks for the link. I always like to check the source documents, in this case the Form 4s filed with the SEC (linked via the dates in the table you linked to).

The grants are part of each named executive's
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z