Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By synchronicityII

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/26/16 2:29 PM
  • Number: 23494
  • Recommendations: 0
It was a great series...other than the final result.

Game winning goal for the Blues in Game 7 scored by Troy Brouwer, who was a valuable contributor to the 2010 Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks.

-synchronicity
  • Date: 4/13/16 10:30 PM
  • Number: 23485
Of course the Cards are better at baseball than the Blackhawks are at Hockey.

Were better. The Hawks won a Stanley Cup in June of 2010. Just over a year later, the Cardinals won the World Series.

Since then, the Hawks have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/16 8:55 PM
  • Number: 23481
Well, it's bound to happen eventually. Maybe THIS will finally be the time.

It is a little weird being a Cub fan on the one hand (definition of a once in a generation outstanding year - made the NLCS), and Blackhawks fan on the other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/16 5:10 PM
  • Number: 893406
The impact of mass travel is to CHANGE the things you want to see. You convert people from being local artisans carrying on their local culture to selling you souvenirs made in China, or whatever.

You convert the world into Disney

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/16 4:59 PM
  • Number: 2057900
  • Recommendations: 2
So it behooves candidates to understand how their party works if they want to be serious candidates and win delegates. There was another recent election where these sorts of primary rules worked to the favor of one candidate and against another.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/16 8:49 PM
  • Number: 2053062
  • Recommendations: 3
If we hadn't had the apology tour, the constant Muslim advocacy such as chastising Americans from a mosque, the lying about what caused Benghazi, the choosing racial sides, the having Bo Bergdahl's dad with his Muslim beard speaking Arabic from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/16 8:35 PM
  • Number: 23475
  • Recommendations: 2
You will be happy to know that in the ongoing Snowie Stories, "[Syncgirl's] Dad" is known for always eating pizza, or making pizza, and in fact has a long-running feud with a local pizzeria because he orders a 23 foot pizza and yet, when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/16 6:43 PM
  • Number: 2049903
  • Recommendations: 25
If Bush had been in office and Ginsburg had died, your have the exact same stance. Modulate your hypocrisy and don't pretend otherwise.

I love how, when caught in an indefensible position, your response is always "bu..but, YOU
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/16 8:48 PM
  • Number: 2047092
  • Recommendations: 3
For now, but only because those of us who know the truth are defending them and their entire basis for you. You're welcome.

I don't know how to tell you this, but there ARE, in fact, atheists in foxholes.

And while we're at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/16 9:53 AM
  • Number: 23464
It seems like it'll be a cold day in hell when mm account rates go up.

*chortle*

But seriously, they have been going up, although all things are relative. Vanguard's MM broke the lofty 0.30% barrier last
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z