Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By synchronicityII

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/3/16 8:48 PM
  • Number: 2047092
  • Recommendations: 3
For now, but only because those of us who know the truth are defending them and their entire basis for you. You're welcome.

I don't know how to tell you this, but there ARE, in fact, atheists in foxholes.

And while we're at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/16 9:53 AM
  • Number: 23464
  • Recommendations: 0
It seems like it'll be a cold day in hell when mm account rates go up.

*chortle*

But seriously, they have been going up, although all things are relative. Vanguard's MM broke the lofty 0.30% barrier last
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/16 9:50 AM
  • Number: 23463
Darnit people, you beat me to it. I was just about to lead off a thread saying that I've finished my tax return and am getting over six grand back as a refund.

There are actually reasons why I decided to do that.

I've been tempted
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/16 1:01 AM
  • Number: 2043733
  • Recommendations: 1
I am looking forward to voting for Trump in the Texas primary (and any Democrat in the general). Finally my vote will count for something.

Cruz will win the GOP primary here in Texas easy, but maybe your vote will help swing a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/16 1:21 AM
  • Number: 23452
  • Recommendations: 6
New job is going OK. First several months have been trying to figure out what we need to do and, more importantly, who to talk to at the Mothership to get it all done. Unlike the last place, people there are actually helpful and seem invested in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/16 5:22 PM
  • Number: 2042043
  • Recommendations: 9
Oh yeah... the pictures of our sailors on the deck with their hands on their heads, the female sailor forced to wear a headscarf... forced apologies by our sailors on video... wonderful stuff! So very happy Team 0bama apologized to Iran for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/1/16 2:01 AM
  • Number: 892281
  • Recommendations: 26
There are two aspects to this. One is a pretty good part, the jedi mind trick one plays to keep LBYM-ing and saving even when one is "rich". That whole "OK, I need to save $X in my 401(k), and then $Y towards college, and $Z in other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/31/15 11:13 AM
  • Number: 812084
Instead of empty word games, cite any real-life examples of where tax cuts have provided the above.

I'm baffled by liebruls' sincere desire to give as much of their hard earned money as possible to the government. It's insane.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/23/15 11:28 AM
  • Number: 2038675
  • Recommendations: 2
Calling me McCarthy isn't an insult IMHO. ... In fact, he's one of my personal heroes.

It's like you're living down perfectly to stereotype! If I didn't know better, I'd swear this was performance art! And if it is, it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/15 2:26 PM
  • Number: 2038544
Only an Alexander Dumas would think I meant that.

You should file that under "educational".

-synchronicity
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z