Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By synchronicityII

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/29/15 8:47 PM
  • Number: 1981386
  • Recommendations: 0
This is nonsense.

You're talking about a poster who cried loud and long about how aerosolized Ebola was a pandemic about to happen in the US and the CDC was a bunch of dirty liars.

Of COURSE the OP is posting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/15 5:47 PM
  • Number: 137927
The above was obviously written by a liberal pretending to be a conservative because only liberals tell such huge whoppers and have such little regard for the facts.

You've met tele, right? :-)

On a tangent, I'd actually
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/15 3:38 PM
  • Number: 137921
Texas has a system of county hospitals, subsidized by property taxes. i have not seen these taxes reduced after "ObamaCare", in fact, they have gone up a bit, here in dallas county.

You live in Texas. Why am I not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/15 5:31 PM
  • Number: 467349
  • Recommendations: 16
The Germans think they are the slaves here, since money from their productive work is being transferred to Greece rather than the other way around.

Yes, those hard-working Germans, watching the fruits of their labor go to support
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/15 10:16 PM
  • Number: 23032
I wonder if everyone has the same idea of what an efund is. Is it just for unexpected expenses such as new furnace, new transmission or flying across the country for someone ill or is it also include unemployment? For me, it includes lost of job.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/15 6:06 PM
  • Number: 23030
  • Recommendations: 1
Since it came up, and RJ was chiding me a bit recently in another place on the subject...

I tend heavily towards a limited "efund" for a variety of reasons, but the short version is "parking a ton of money in a place that has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/15 11:01 PM
  • Number: 1980517
Are they so enamored of the wealthy that they vote them in with the hope that they too will become wealthy?

I call them "asspirational" voters.

-synchronicity
  • Date: 1/21/15 8:22 PM
  • Number: 1980499
Apparently, there are, in fact, over 700 no-go zones in France--as identified by the French government.

It's as if you haven't read anything written in this thread!

Well, wait, that's no surprise, that would require taking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/15 4:06 PM
  • Number: 1979796
Clearly meaning a healthy person with no actual disabilities.

Because there are countless zillions of them gaming the system to get disabilities, of course.

Talk about SMH.

-synchronicity

PS- yes, I'm sure
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/15 10:18 AM
  • Number: 23018
  • Recommendations: 3
In the past, his comments had a bit of...I don't know if "playfulness" is the right word, but other than the hating marriage thing, he was obviously trolling a bit, deliberately saying things in a way to rile people up. He's always had
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z