Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By synchronicityII

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/27/15 6:26 PM
  • Number: 23264
  • Recommendations: 0
Good to hear from you. In my case, syncgirl is rapidly flipping the switch from "kid" to "teen", but still enjoys hanging out with me (just got back from a weekend trip in which she found some time with me was the highlight [wow
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/15 4:34 PM
  • Number: 23261
Yeah, pretty much. It's rare I find myself on the other side of Albaby in any issue, and when it occurs I certainly rethink my premises.

Also, that Michigan resident gun nut right winger certainly reminds me of another certain Michigan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/15 4:28 PM
  • Number: 2001033
  • Recommendations: 30
That wasn't the main point. At all. You may know the law but your English sucks apparently.

As Umm would say, it is responses like these which cause you to be mocked by everyone outside of the right wing nutter boards.

In
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/15 2:14 PM
  • Number: 23258
  • Recommendations: 4
Arguing with Albaby on a Constitutional Law issue, after having him explain why one is wrong...well, I have to give the OP credit for soldiering on. Even if it falls into the category of "dead but too dumb to lie down".

First
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/13/15 6:59 PM
  • Number: 3580
  • Recommendations: 9
You're talking about people who continue to attack her over trying to get healthier food in school lunches. Because man, what a divisive partisan issue THAT is!

-synchronicity, well, Bush the elder didn't like broccoli. hmmm....
  • Date: 5/8/15 1:40 PM
  • Number: 39236
You are correct. I got that number by listing all possible combinations in a note book and then counting them up.

only if you double checked them by counting again in base 8.*

-synchronicity

*- which is just like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/8/15 11:31 AM
  • Number: 39234
  • Recommendations: 1
You got it right. As the link shows, it's combination and permutations. (175*174*173)/(3*2*1)

I'll wait for one of the math genii who often post here (Wally or AI) to confirm if I'm correct or not.

-synchronicity
  • Date: 5/8/15 10:55 AM
  • Number: 62092
  • Recommendations: 21
No, but being right tends to give me a clear conscience. But I suppose if you had any character, you might be embarrassed.

Well, at least you're consistent in your ability to break the irony meter.

-synchronicity
  • Date: 5/7/15 2:30 PM
  • Number: 39225
Wave if you drive through DFW on either I-35 (E or W).

-synchronicity, roughly equidistant between them.
  • Date: 5/7/15 10:38 AM
  • Number: 23246
  • Recommendations: 8
My life continues along much the same lines as ever. Wife still likes me and still barely ages. Job still likes me, or at least believes I'm difficult to replace (we got New Management two years ago and have developed "issues" because of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z