Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By synchronicityII

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/11/14 8:58 PM
  • Number: 22728
  • Recommendations: 0
Here's a fun website that translates overall equity market returns to what a UL policy would actually credit in a given year. It also generates a pdf for a potential client presentation.

I'll note that the website is John Hancock's. I do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 2:26 PM
  • Number: 22723
  • Recommendations: 12
IUL, as noted, is "Indexed Universal Life Insurance", sometimes called EIUL for Equity Indexed Universal Life Insurance, because most IULs are tied to the S&P 500.

Here's the deal in a nutshell.

"Universal"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 10:19 AM
  • Number: 22714
  • Recommendations: 4
that the usual IUL suspects are back.

One, as is her wont, makes snide comments accusing everyone else of being ignorant, and then doubles down when her ignorance is put on full display (hint - don't argue income taxes with a tax
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 10:16 AM
  • Number: 22713
You can't turn down a job until it's been offered to you.

-synchronicity, lives by this rule
  • Date: 7/9/14 10:47 PM
  • Number: 1947215
  • Recommendations: 37
There's not a one of you that can argue your way out of a paper bag. You all have nothing but insults and bad logic.

You certainly know "bad logic".

Here's a hint. There is no "Sarin Gas" there. Got it.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/14 4:44 PM
  • Number: 22700
  • Recommendations: 2
The news is biased not just because reporters are politically biased but because most good news happens gradually

"Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/5/14 10:13 PM
  • Number: 1946166
I admit I was wrong. Stupid mistake on my part. I saw it as ,.50 when it should have been 1.50.

I know your post was mainly tongue-in-cheek, but are you as surprised as I am at the number of people who will actually not admit they're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/14 12:40 AM
  • Number: 70954
  • Recommendations: 1
No, it was a Rollsaleen BentMWSportster. I should know, because we went to test drive one but the salesman wouldn't even talk to me because I smelled of Ripple and had 3 days of stubble.

-synchronicity
  • Date: 6/6/14 10:25 PM
  • Number: 70951
Really? Was that car on that show about Dallas car buyers/flippers (the name of the show escapes me)? I seem to remember a car like that on their show.

No, unless they happened to be filming somewhere we were parked and we showed up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/14 9:20 PM
  • Number: 70947
I live in DFW.

I know, tele. And although you and I may drive older cars, the Metroplex in general is very much "you are what you drive". I saw more "exotics" (mainly Maseratis) in my first 17 months down here
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z