Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By captainccs

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/25/17 1:04 PM
  • Number: 83047
  • Recommendations: 1
My Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (HCSG) position got assigned on Friday. After one year almost to the day it produced an IRR of 34.9%. Price appreciation generated 82.6% of profits and the remaining 17.4% came from dividends and call option
  • Date: 7/25/17 12:26 PM
  • Number: 520283
  • Recommendations: 0
I've not only said it, I've lived it!

"I've been rich and I've been poor. Rich is better."

The Captain
  • Date: 7/25/17 9:01 AM
  • Number: 520279
  • Recommendations: 0
In a car: ... I can't see through or around SUVs, pickups with campers, motorhomes, semis, etc.

Get a periscope. I saw a video of a truck that showed what was ahead of it on the rear panel. That would solve your visibility
  • Date: 7/25/17 8:27 AM
  • Number: 83044
  • Recommendations: 4
Yet, the record shows, democracies kicked butt over the command economies when it came down to it.

Command and control has certain advantages but a free market is more efficient in the long run because it is the better information
  • Date: 7/25/17 1:23 AM
  • Number: 520262
  • Recommendations: 0
How to deal with your own ineptitude

I don't have to, I never make miskates! ;)

The article is about TWO ineptitudes, not one. The ticketing system and the reporting method. The guy broke the law to prove his point.
  • Date: 7/25/17 1:08 AM
  • Number: 83042
  • Recommendations: 1
Not so much central planning. France went nuclear under De Gaulle, who was a nationalist (like Trump), and France wanted to be energy independent during the Cold War and following being conquered in W.W. II.

Those were the reasons
  • Date: 7/24/17 3:04 PM
  • Number: 83038
  • Recommendations: 3
Are you suggesting the central planning is.....better??

Are you suggesting that an observation of correlation is also a value judgement? In my world a correlation is just a fact.

Why do people insist on putting words in
  • Date: 7/24/17 12:53 PM
  • Number: 520240
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey, that sounds like a good idea for the name of a new global electronic currency - the "Solar."

"Solar" has two additional meanings in Spanish, as a noun a parcel of land to build a house on and as a verb to
  • Date: 7/24/17 12:38 PM
  • Number: 83035
  • Recommendations: 1
The spring house taken to the nth degree?

The Kiva robots only work in 2.x dimensions while fish robots would work in 2.y dimensions where y is greater than x. Also, Kiva robots have to move whole stacks while fish robots would only
  • Date: 7/24/17 9:48 AM
  • Number: 83028
  • Recommendations: 1
An interesting idea. Stored items living underwater like fish in the ocean...

Amazon Is Going Underwater. Seriously.
Arnold Maltz
Fortune - July 23, 2017

I have in front of me US Patent 9,624,034 B1,

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z