Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By captainccs

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/21/18 4:53 PM
  • Number: 95318
  • Recommendations: 0
I am up to date on all updates, but my Mac is 2014. A few months shy of 4 years old. Just about the time Apple wants you to upgrade. Could it be...

My MacBook Pro is mid 2014, no problems, but it has slowed after the last Security
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 4:48 PM
  • Number: 95317
Sell in may and go away??

This month of May is turning out to be my best month in three years.

Denny Schlesinger
  • Date: 5/21/18 4:28 PM
  • Number: 95311
  • Recommendations: 1
Old Dominion Freight Line Announces General Rate Increase
Mon May 21, 2018 8:00 AM|PR Newswire|About: ODFL

THOMASVILLE, N.C., May 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (ODFL) today announced a general rate

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 4:24 PM
  • Number: 95310
I don't like to empty the caches but you can reload a page ignoring the cache with Option-Command-R.

Denny Schlesinger
  • Date: 5/21/18 3:14 PM
  • Number: 95300
Let's allow the company's earnings do the talking for them......very interested in seeing the Atlas growth again.

MongoDB, Inc. is estimated to report earnings on 06/12/2018.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 1:32 PM
  • Number: 95291
  • Recommendations: 2
I think we may be looking at this wrong. It is not how many free users there are, but how many paying users, with the free users part of the future sales pipeline.

No one has yet told me why MySQL didn't make it despite it being
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 11:44 AM
  • Number: 95279
Currently, the way to train an automated robot to perform a task is to spend many research hours writing code and or training on machine learning algorithms. Every parameter and action of the movements must be meticulously defined and written
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 10:02 AM
  • Number: 95273
  • Recommendations: 1
Open Source kills the proprietary element at the heart of The Gorilla Game. In its place we have to investigate the ability to monetize Open Source. Popularity of the technology is not a sufficient indicator, MySQL is hugely popular but the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 6:40 AM
  • Number: 45858
I learned through trial and error that chicken soup becomes sickly sweet if you add too much root vegetable (onion, carrot).

How true. Onion is extra sweet! A good rule of thumb is to add a bit of everything but not too much of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/18 11:40 PM
  • Number: 45856
I generally use a pressure cooker, but the low slow way looks good.

The pressure cooker will emulsify the fat and you won't get a clear broth. Soak the chicken in cold water with some salt for an hour or so (to release the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z