Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By drebbin

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/13/11 6:01 PM
  • Number: 85916
  • Recommendations: 77
How can anyone stand this horse's @$$? The guy doesn't do jack squat, then announces that he will give a speech in a month, takes a long vacation, finally gives that speech, without including the plan itself, then at long last emails the 200 page
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/3/04 12:02 PM
  • Number: 631407
  • Recommendations: 56
Sure, Bush won the popular and electoral vote. But...

Kerry won the exit polls--DECISIVELY. I mean, there was NO question about it. Huge win. No wonder everyone was so smugly gloating here yesterday afternoon.

Kerry "won"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/09 11:46 AM
  • Number: 35895
  • Recommendations: 55
I like these. Its easy to come up with them now, because its basically all the abominable behaviors we have seen from the left for the last 8 years. But don't kid yourself into thinking you can't fall into the same trap. We won't be perfect, but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/12 9:18 AM
  • Number: 104901
  • Recommendations: 52
The Democrats can get away with lying 99% of the time because they have the "mainstream media" on their side. While rabid left-wing ideologues who proclaim themselves to be moderates/centrists/libertarians insist that the media is either
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/10 11:19 AM
  • Number: 69570
  • Recommendations: 52
I am feeling particularly generous this Christmas season, and have decided to exercise that generosity in bestowing a cash gift of $1000 on each of you. That's right. There are no real strings attached, all I ask is that you recommend this post
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/10 12:27 PM
  • Number: 63370
  • Recommendations: 45
Lest anyone suggest that forwarding silly conspiracy theory or otherwise impossible to be true emails and blog posts is unique or even predominantly a conservative phenomenon (I'm sure none of our trolls would ever suggest such a thing, of course),
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/11 12:38 PM
  • Number: 90440
  • Recommendations: 44
Goofyhoofy: I don't know how anyone could read the post to which I replied and think it said anything but "Stay away if you disagree."

I will take your word for what you claim you don't know, but that is pretty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/10 9:05 AM
  • Number: 60130
Goofyhoofy: I know you would be more comfortable if he just shot from the hip, dropped the big one, and called it a day. But then you would be yelling about him shooting from the hip, and how awful it is that he dropped the big one, so AFAIAC you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/09 4:24 PM
  • Number: 49240
Goofyhoofy: Curious that every Democrat, except the current one (who could have some influence over agents' lives) is portrayed quite badly, and every Republican is portrayed as "a nice guy".

The only thing curious is your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/12 2:06 PM
  • Number: 96861
  • Recommendations: 43
This is pretty definitive. We already know that the media has invented a new term, "white hispanic" to promote their message of racism. But that wasn't enough. They also had to grossly misrepresent Zimmerman's words on his 911 call.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z