Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jdp245

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/29/14 3:21 PM
  • Number: 1957016
  • Recommendations: 1
Wow, I am impressed. You surely ...know... a lot for someone who is an outsider to this investigation.

I am not involved in this one, but I have been through enough congressional investigations to know how this works.
  • Date: 8/29/14 12:54 PM
  • Number: 1956962
  • Recommendations: 4
St. Ann Police Depeartment Lt. Ray Albers, who was suspended after pointing his semi-automatic rifle at protesters and threatening to kill them, has resigned.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/14 10:11 AM
  • Number: 1956919
If you have a dog, no plastic bag is "single-use". Glad they don't have this law in New York.
  • Date: 8/29/14 10:03 AM
  • Number: 1956918
Perhaps, however, as the saying goes it takes two to tango. To the general knowledge, Lerner has not approached the congressional committee and offered a proffer as to what it would be that she would testify to if granted
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/14 1:29 PM
  • Number: 1956779
  • Recommendations: 2
No, not really. Because the conservative philosophy is not what the low information voters want to hear

Baloney. There are just as many low information voters on the conservative side, and a mutibillion dollar industry has been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/14 10:54 AM
  • Number: 1956724
  • Recommendations: 0
And the dim party know this all too well as they play the public like a fiddle.

Oh, I think both sides of the aisle play that instrument all too well.
  • Date: 8/28/14 9:40 AM
  • Number: 1956711
I guess I am not so focused on on the technical legal aspects of if the IT staff followed the sop like a good IT staff.

But how would that even look? You think they should save an image of every device that ends its lifecycle
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 7:42 PM
  • Number: 1956645
Exchange can be set up to only send 25 instructions to delete per synch to a blackberry. So if someone were to do a mass purge (100 or 500) of emails from their laptop, it is possible that they would find the majority of their deleted messages
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 5:26 PM
  • Number: 1956636
Thank you for that. What is your professional opinion on the likelihood of some emails that were deleted from Exchange using a desktop computer still existing on a Blackberry?

The recipient of a subpoena or document request is only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 5:00 PM
  • Number: 1956631
Unless she downloaded the email or attachments to the device and it was deleted from the server

Since this happened after the investigation began, the litigation hold at the IRS would have preserved these files at the server level.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z