Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jdp245

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/10/14 3:43 PM
  • Number: 1947320
  • Recommendations: 0
Beucase I did not go out of my way to ask my IT department if phone calls are unrecorded.

But you assumed that they were. It is no different.
  • Date: 7/10/14 2:56 PM
  • Number: 1947308
My employer monitors all my email (incoming and outgoing) for innappropriate content. It is very easy for me to simply pick up the phone if I want to discuss something I don't wish to put in email or that might otherwise set off a red flag. My
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 2:53 PM
  • Number: 1947307
One could agree with you if not for the fact that, instead of simply recommending her staff be careful about their email, she looked for ways to circumvent tracking and documenting of conversations. ... And you don't think such is suspicious?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 1:50 PM
  • Number: 1947290
Actually, isn't that the point of net neutrality? To prevent ISPs from charging content providers to carry their content?

Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to understand. I'm not particularly well steeped in this issue.
  • Date: 7/10/14 1:46 PM
  • Number: 1947289
  • Recommendations: 5
Can you honest imagine such a law ever getting passed?

Well, yes, but I don't have to imagine it. Similar laws have been on the books for years.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 1:40 PM
  • Number: 1947286
Why would this be necessary if none of the kind was at all happening already?

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by this. But clearly the IG was investigating SOMETHING that happened. And, whether or not they had anything to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 1:09 PM
  • Number: 1947281
Whether they realize it Net Neutrality will force many people to remove their web sites due to costs of keeping it there.

Genuinely curious: Why do you think this is so?
  • Date: 7/10/14 12:45 PM
  • Number: 1947279
Mr. Wear, who calls himself an “ardent supporter” of the president and a backer of gay rights, said in an interview on Tuesday that the rationale of the organizations was to maintain the rights they have. “We’re not trying to support crazy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 12:30 PM
  • Number: 1947275
  • Recommendations: 26
What happens when the government is your insurance company? Who's the advocate for you? ... And we've seen many people being refused treatment already under Obamacare.

You do realize that Obamacare is PRIVATE insurance,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 12:21 PM
  • Number: 1947273
I don't think this email is as significant as many are attempting to make it out to be. This email was written in April 2013, 10 months after Congress had requested that the Inspector General investigate, and right around the time that the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z