The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  401k to stocks - how? Date:  4/29/1997  8:02 AM
Author:  TimB Number:  22 of 88063

I will be able to rollover a 401k from a previous employer very soon (actually, now). I would like to take a portion of it and use the Foolish 4 strategy. How do I do that?

I would prefer to not use a full service broker and pay the commissions since I will be starting with 5-10k into the F4.

How will I show that the stock investment is still an IRA?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us