The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Unique situation Date:  11/7/1997  9:34 AM
Author:  prebson Number:  559 of 88758

> You probably cannot sign up for their 401K since you do > not work for them. You work for the company that issues > the W-2's. Unless you have just resigned from them and are > a full-fledged employee of the company with the 401K.

The company that issues the W-2's *is* the company that
offers the 401K. The question is whether or not (and if
so how) to participate.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us