The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Convert Losing IRA to ROTH Date:  1/31/1998  9:38 AM
Author:  StockMike Number:  1641 of 127613


I have a Non-Deductable IRA from a previous year that is down 40% from original investment. If i were to convert that to a Roth could I use the loss to offset other's with a gain?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us