The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Wages as a student worker Date:  3/7/1998  7:59 PM
Author:  JeanDavid Number:  2486 of 123001


<Are wages earned while attending college as a student worker taxable?>

Of course they are! Otherwise we'd spend the rest of our lives going to college to avoid taxes