The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Investment in Real Estate Date:  3/8/1998  8:57 AM
Author:  Earthloc Number:  2493 of 127639

I sold some stock. Invested the proceeds from the sale into real estate for rental property. Do I have to claim the Capitol Gains? Or, how is the best way to handle it?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us