The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Wages as a student worker Date:  3/8/1998  5:04 PM
Author:  Jafus Number:  2499 of 125707

Most likely your student wages are taxable (for income tax) even though they may be exempt from social security and medicare taxes. This is typical for an enrolled student performing services for a college or university.
Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us