The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: 403b vs. 401k Date:  3/24/1998  2:56 PM
Author:  PSUEngineerFool Number:  2356 of 88062


You are correct. I meant to say 457 instead of 403(b) in my response.

For the record, North Carolina state employees can invest for retirement through either a 457 Deferred Compensation Plan or a 401k plan.

Sorry for the mistake.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us