The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  IRS Tax Form #1127 Date:  3/26/1998  10:21 AM
Author:  edtad Number:  3067 of 127613


Can anyone e-mail(attach)to me a copy of this form.

The IRS will not even admit it exists and does not put it on their site of available forms to download.

This is a great form and does exist.

It allow you to file and extension to file your taxes when you owe the IRS tax money, yet you do not have to pay the interest and penalties as you would on form #4868.

Thank you.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us