The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  1997 - IRA contribution Date:  4/6/1998  11:55 PM
Author:  wreader Number:  3300 of 127613

my wife and I make 80K/yr. She was not eligible for
401 K contribution with her company last year(1997)

I contributed to 401K.

Is there any way she make a TAx deductible IRA contribution for 1997?

I know that the rules have been changed for 1998
( < 150K and one spouse not eligible etc.).

Thanks for your time.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us