The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: IRA capital gains convert to ordinary income Date:  4/14/1998  2:24 PM
Author:  Tiggertoo Number:  2814 of 78166

>>>You guys are missing the real point. You need both an IRA and a taxable account.>>>>

Gotta go with Rayvt on this one ... How do you retire at 45 if all your funds are in an IRA which you can't get for 14 1/2 years??? My brother is 52, has breec