The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 8606 FORM Question Date:  4/18/1998  1:23 PM
Author:  KATinChicagoland Number:  3580 of 123001

<<I have been contributing to an IRA account for several years now. The first few years, my contributions have all been deductable and in 1994, my contributions became part deductable and part non. In that year, I never filed an 8606 Form. I have filed an 8606 form for every year since. How do I f