The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: Credit Protection Association Date:  6/12/1998  9:47 AM
Author:  PSUEngineerFool Number:  2292 of 312185

Send your letter to them certified with return receipt. That way you can refer to the actual person who signed for your letter if the CPA says it didn't receive the letter and doesn't clear up your account.

If this doesn't work, you can use Rogue31's approach. Like everyone else, they hate lawyers.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us