The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Roth IRA and 457 Plan Date:  7/9/1998  7:59 AM
Author:  TMFPixy Number:  4298 of 88831

Greetings, Paul, and welcome.

<<I contribute the max amount to my 457 plan at work. Can I still contribute to a Roth account?>>

Yes, you may. Your modified adjusted gross income must be less than $90K (single filer) or $150K (joint filer) and you must have earned compensation to support the contribution up to a maximum of $2K per year.


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us