The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Transfer stocks to nephews Date:  11/18/1998  11:12 AM
Author:  TMFTaxes Number:  6361 of 124496

[[I have 2 nephews (6&10) that I opened brokerage accts for but have not yet funded. I would like
to know the tax ramifications for me if I tra