The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Where to 403(b)(7) ? Date:  12/15/1998  12:45 AM
Author:  mchapman Number:  7301 of 88826

I've run into a problem trying to open my wife's 403(b)(7) account with Vanguard. They are not willing to sign the "Hold Harmless" agreement required by the L. A. County Office of Education.

I wanted to open the account with Vanguard in order to invest in their index accounts. So, I would like to find another mutual fund company who will sign the agreement required by the school district. Maybe this is a long shot, and I will probably have to contact many companies, but does anyone have any advice?

Also, on a related note, this 403(b) plan is often put into a T.S.A. How do Fools view this investment vehicle?

Thanks for any responses.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us