The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  s. 402(c)(8)(B) Date:  12/18/1998  12:25 AM
Author:  jpantelias Number:  7342 of 127753

Can anybody direct to information on the above 402(c)? I tried and the IRS but was unable to locate the information. (That's not to say it isn't there; I just couldn't find it.) Also, ran search on this board to no avail.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us