The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: How should kids report small DRiP dividends Date:  1/3/1999  9:56 PM
Author:  pjntj Number:  7934 of 127549

Kids can earn up to $650.00 in unearned income without paying any taxes. This amount may be incresed for 1998. The dividends will be reported to the IRS, but assuming no other income at all, they need not report or file anything.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us