The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: C Corp/ S Corp Help Please Date:  1/13/1999  7:34 PM
Author:  TMFTaxes Number:  8350 of 124496

[[Roy, could you please offer some guidance.]]

I'll try...but remember that this is a folder for individual tax issues. If we got into corporation and partnership tax issues, it would become VERY boring and VERY complicated in a VERY short period of time.

[[ I currently have a C corp that
derives most of its revenue from rentals.]]

DO YOU??? Your current accountant might want to review a section of the code (542) regarding personal holding companies. If these are really rents (and