The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Corporation Status Date:  2/17/1999  6:43 AM
Author:  chefanita Number:  10417 of 127549

Help! I have tried every angle..I need to obtain the proper form,in which to change my corporation status from C to S. I can't get any help. What should I do. is realy advantageous to do so...I am a samll business owner??? Help. Thank you.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us