The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: 403B/Deferred Compensation Date:  2/24/1999  4:29 PM
Author:  ataloss Number:  8770 of 88435

Yes. Just contact a "sponsor" (broker or mutual fund company) and get a transfer form at that time.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us