The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: 403B/Deferred Compensation Date:  2/24/1999  6:32 PM
Author:  dmau Number:  8778 of 88775

I have done exactly that with my own 403b. You can do it with current plan administrator or select new IRA funds. Your wife will probably need to get her employer to let the current plan manager know that she is fully eligible to rollover all funds at the time she terminates.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us