The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Federal Withholding Date:  3/2/1999  8:39 PM
Author:  cactusgal Number:  11343 of 127613

You will need to fill out a new form W-4 for your employer. They should give you the instructions (which has that chart) with it. If it doesn't have the instructions, you can find them on the IRS web site.

Good luck. Receiving a big refund means you made an interest free loan to the government for the year. Not a Foolish thing to do.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us