The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Contributions to a Roth Date:  3/10/1999  3:39 PM
Author:  sprigster Number:  9032 of 88775

It has always been my understanding that an individual can contribute to a ROTH IRA even if they also contribute to an employee sponsored retirement plan (403 B in my case). A fellow employee informed me that this is not the case. I believe that I am correct, but a confirmation would be nice. Thanks, SPRIG.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us