The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Foreign Residence Date:  3/10/1999  6:35 PM
Author:  glhoss Number:  9039 of 88544

Your best bet is to have the mailing address in the states and have someone you can trust check your mail and forward it to you......the Post Office Box thing will not work. That is the only way.....
hope this helps

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us