The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  1040PC Date:  3/11/1999  2:49 PM
Author:  garyc00 Number:  11984 of 127753

I've been instructed by my tax program to include my
Federal when submitting my California return.

Can I submit a 1040PC instead of the full 15 page
1040? Has anyone out there done this in the past?

thanks in advance,

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us