The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1040PC Date:  3/14/1999  11:27 PM
Author:  TMFTaxes Number:  12173 of 127613

[[I've been instructed by my tax program to include my
Federal when submitting my California return.]] some cases a copy of the Federal return is required to be attached to the CA return.

[[ Can I submit a 1040PC instead of the full 15 page
1040? Has anyone out there done this in the past?]]

Nope. Print out the "real" Form 1040 and attach that. There is information that the CA people want to see that is not included (and/or can't be read) by the 1040PC report.

TMF Taxes

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us