The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1040PC Date:  3/15/1999  12:03 AM
Author:  TMFTaxes Number:  12183 of 127513

[[Yes you can.

Joe Varga]] this your response to the question on the Federal tax return attachment to the CA tax return?

I don't file 1040PC, so I don't have this problem. But I've been told by other preparers that the 1040PC was not an acceptable attachment.

So if you have some documentation that allows for the use of Form 1040PC as an attachment to your CA return, could you please pass it my way??

Again, I don't care one way or the other. Just for my general information.

TMF Taxes
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us