The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Roth IRA Date:  3/31/1999  5:03 PM
Author:  phileephool Number:  9594 of 88772

I understand that I can only contribute to a Roth IRA out of "earned income". I am retired and my income besides social security includes interest dividends and stock capital gains. Will that qualify?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us