The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Tax in two states? Date:  4/14/1999  1:01 AM
Author:  ConnieP Number:  14636 of 127617

My two children receive income from a trust fund and one of them is now 25 and employed in California while the trust income is from property owned in the trust in Ohio. Is it necessary for him to pay state taxes in both states? or if not, which one.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us