The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  (s)179 for RE Improvements Date:  4/14/1999  5:53 PM
Author:  chrisbafool Number:  14682 of 127634

Should know this but here goes. Can you(I) charge off a tenant improvement for flooring as a (s)179 deduction. This is for commercial property / Schedule E.


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us