The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-believe-first-usa-has-just-started-to-accept-10804614.aspx

Subject:  Re: First USA Late Payment Date:  4/25/1999  5:30 PM
Author:  rfr Number:  9157 of 308362

(I believe First USA has just started to accept
electronic transfers, but check with them for the latest. This, of course, assumes that the reps don't
lie to you. Sorry, this is a real sore point with me.)

I did a test this week of whether the online payments to First USA had been switched to electronic transfers. I got email from my bank saying that the address info for my Bank One card had changed slightly so I thought I'd test it to see if my payments got there faster (in 6 months I had 2 online payments that never got to First USA at all). It worked! I paid $30.00 on the 19th and it was posted in my account on the $20.00. Now I don't trust First USA as far as I can throw their corporate headquarters, but I think this will at least make online payments go through a little better. Although I expect to be giving them one lump payment as soon as the loan check from my father gets to me. Good riddance! It is my new quest in life to make sure nobody I know ever gets a card with First USA!

Rebecca

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us