The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/thanks-is-the-motley-fool-tax-guide-for-1999s-10830130.aspx

Subject:  Re: RothConversion Income Limit Date:  5/4/1999  12:47 AM
Author:  TMFTaxes Number:  15229 of 121338

[[Thanks! Is the Motley Fool Tax Guide for 1999's tax laws?]]

Virtually 90% of the book deals with general issues that haven't changed in the tax code over the last number of years. The other 10% may be impacted with tax law changes, but we won't know that for many months to come.

Remember that Congress generally gets silly in the summer, and begins to tinker with the law in the summer and late fall. So there is not telling how the law will change for 1999.

But there is NOTHING in the Tax Guide that has been changed by the law since the Tax Guide was published last September, 1998.

TMF Taxes
Roy
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us